the final four.......

Discuss Canadian University Football

Moderator: Referees

FANatic
Rookie

the final four.......

Post by FANatic » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:21 pm

So.....any predictions for the outcome of who will meet for the Vanier Cup game????
Plus does anyone know how the ticket sales have been going for the Uteck Bowl?
Unfortunatly this will be the first one I will miss since 1996. Sucks it has to be on a Friday night. I wouldn't have time to drive to Moncton after work to be there for the start or likley the second quarter. Will have to watch on the tube.

Sir Purrcival
Superstar

Re: the final four.......

Post by Sir Purrcival » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:06 pm

I dare not pick a West finalist as I don't want to curse my team (0--2 today). Thinking that in the cold of the Peg, the D is likely to be the deciding factor ergo, I am going with a rested Winnie over a Hammy.
Lest We Forget!

Hymie
All Star

Re: the final four.......

Post by Hymie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:13 pm

FANatic wrote:So.....any predictions for the outcome of who will meet for the Vanier Cup game????
Plus does anyone know how the ticket sales have been going for the Uteck Bowl?
Unfortunatly this will be the first one I will miss since 1996. Sucks it has to be on a Friday night. I wouldn't have time to drive to Moncton after work to be there for the start or likley the second quarter. Will have to watch on the tube.
Why is this game on a Friday night? Do they want people to show up? Oh Ya, TSN is showing golf on Saturday. TSN2 is showing (cough, choke) NCAA. This is a game with regional appeal and you are not going to get football fans from Acadia, Halifax or the rest of the Atlantic provinces driving to Moncton with 7:30PM start time on a bloody Friday night. That is just stupid. :?
The CFL is alive and well
We don't need the NFL