GreyCupGarry - photos wanted by the Argos

From time to time there are some threads worthy of keeping .... they go in here

Moderator: Referees

ticatfan
Superstar

GreyCupGarry - photos wanted by the Argos

Post by ticatfan » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:30 am

Hi all, I was talking to Ally and she has been contacted by the Argos and they want to run a video tribute for Garry during the first Argo home game.

Can you please go through your photos of Garry and forward the best ones to me at:

randynewman20@yahoo.com

Tigger, do you have an email people can send to as well?

argos_suck@cogeco.ca

To eliminate duplicates, please send only the ones that you have personally taken and the ones that are the best quality. I will forward all to Ally and let her choose.

Thanks in advance and we will keep you posted on details.

p.s. mod, can you sticky?

woody
Superstar
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Re: GreyCupGarry - photos wanted by the Argos

Post by woody » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey Randy...remember you and I tying his shoelaces together while he was being interviewed on TV at the 2006 Grey Cup in Winnipeg? I reminded Ally of that this morning. That was Hilarious! Somebody has to have it.

We couldn't "rattle him" at all. That was Garry...nothing bothered him! He never missed a beat..then when the camera was off...all he says was..."YOU GUYS"..."so do you wanna untie me now? Lets go have a beer"!

Any collage of pics of Garry has got to include him serving up food and/or drink!
I believe Cookie Gilchrist is the most complete football player of all time. He belongs in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame!

ticatfan
Superstar

Re: GreyCupGarry - photos wanted by the Argos

Post by ticatfan » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:38 pm

woody wrote:Hey Randy...remember you and I tying his shoelaces together while he was being interviewed on TV at the 2006 Grey Cup in Winnipeg? I reminded Ally of that this morning. That was Hilarious! Somebody has to have it.

We couldn't "rattle him" at all. That was Garry...nothing bothered him! He never missed a beat..then when the camera was off...all he says was..."YOU GUYS"..."so do you wanna untie me now? Lets go have a beer"!

Any collage of pics of Garry has got to include him serving up food and/or drink!
Oh yeah, I've got those pics!