my youtube videos on the coalition, Unity, and Canada.

Nothing seems to rile up the masses more than these two topics. As a result you can only talk about either in here. this forum will not be moderated, however if it gets really ugly you can report a post

Moderator: Referees

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

my youtube videos on the coalition, Unity, and Canada.

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:04 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkfMwINz7M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0vNw6Kp6Cc

sorry i havent writen an info for the canadian political video yet, and that I havent put it in both english and french, I will fix that soon.

please enjoy and I hope you like it, especailly the song. I also hav another better video in the works, stay turned for that.

if someone can give me a hand with translation the english into french, i'd really apeasheate it.
GO BOMBERS AND WINNIPEG JETS!!!
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

jay64
Rookie

Re: my youtube videos on the coalition, Unity, and Canada.

Post by jay64 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:52 pm

You realize that the so-called "Unity flag" is offensive to many... but you still refuse to see that, why should I be surprised? Canada's flag has only two colours...RED and WHITE...

As for your second video, you do realize that the CCF was the forerunner to the NDP.. the CCF joined with organized Labour to form the NDP. The PC party are now the current Conservatives... thanks to the "Unite the Right movement" and the deal between Harper and McKay that formed the current party.

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Re: my youtube videos on the coalition, Unity, and Canada.

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:53 pm

jay64 wrote:You realize that the so-called "Unity flag" is offensive to many... but you still refuse to see that, why should I be surprised? Canada's flag has only two colours...RED and WHITE...

As for your second video, you do realize that the CCF was the forerunner to the NDP.. the CCF joined with organized Labour to form the NDP. The PC party are now the current Conservatives... thanks to the "Unite the Right movement" and the deal between Harper and McKay that formed the current party.
honestly i dont see how its offesive, its not a refenrence to France (already there in the tri color design) or America, but a slight reference to Britain, and to me, a reference to Alaska on the West, and Greenland/St. Pierre & Miquelon, whom i believe should be apart of Canada. (my Labour Party of Canada incoporates the flag as well.)

the red and white is too English and is instaiting to anyone that is Scot, Walish, or even Irish (Scot-Irish at least).

and its staets off with my favorite political parties of the past, or at least my favorite logos of the past, so thats why it starts off with the CCF (if I could hav found a logo, or logos or the old Labour Parties of Canada, I would have used them as well) and the PC party (old as well as new, I miss the old red tory party).

and I believe such a deal will also happened beteewn the Liberal and NDP parties with the Marijiwana party to boot to form the new left Labour party.

and the current flag looks like the flag of Peru.

is it cuz it sounds the french canadians to be a minority cuz the small blue cloums are support to represent the precent of the french canadian population?

if thats the problem, then maybe all the red and blue cloums should be equalised.

it also matches the top two political parties of Canada, the "moderate (we all hope they do move back to the center, and not the far right)" consevative tories and the future neoliberal/socail democratic Labourites.

RED AND BLUE FOEVER!!!
Last edited by Kanga-Kucha on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GO BOMBERS AND WINNIPEG JETS!!!
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?