Why I say Harper is Canadian's Nixon and should go

Nothing seems to rile up the masses more than these two topics. As a result you can only talk about either in here. this forum will not be moderated, however if it gets really ugly you can report a post

Moderator: Referees

pik
Playground Scrub
Favourite Team: Ottawa

Re: Why I say Harper is Canadian's Nixon and should go

Post by pik » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:29 am

Not wanting to be rude or anything, and I to am not great with grammer myself, but are you that bad or are you just having some fun. If not, clean that up or no one will take you seriously.

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Re: Why I say Harper is Canadian's Nixon and should go

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:04 am

pik wrote:Not wanting to be rude or anything, and I to am not great with grammer myself, but are you that bad or are you just having some fun. If not, clean that up or no one will take you seriously.
if i wanted people to take me seriously, I'll double check with word, and then post, which takes a bit longer. Thats called being formal.

if I want to just talk without the fiss, and my grammer and spelling isnt so bad that no one could understand it, I'll post w/o it, and talk like I would at a bar, its called being informal.

the main point I believe you should hav zeroed in on from that last post was my proposal that the Liberal, NDP, some Greens, and Marijiwana parties should meage togerther to form a new super left party called the Labour Party of Canada, which would be unstoppable, even with the new super right party we call the national, oops, the Consevative Party.
GO BOMBERS AND WINNIPEG JETS!!!
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?