Harper bans Galloway

Nothing seems to rile up the masses more than these two topics. As a result you can only talk about either in here. this forum will not be moderated, however if it gets really ugly you can report a post

Moderator: Referees

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Re: Harper bans Galloway

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Ron wrote:He's been denied by law.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/610632
oh well, I will be sure to not make the same mistake.
GO BOMBERS AND WINNIPEG JETS!!!
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Invader wrote:It is our privilege to allow or disallow any foreign national to enter Canada, he has no right to do so. Gallaway admitted he gave $45,000 cash to Hamas, to do with what they wished. Perhaps they bought more rockets to indiscriminately fire upon Israel with that money, possibly blowing up near an elementary school or daycare, for all Gallway knows. Good call by our border services in denying entry of this publicity-seeking trouble-maker into Canada.
Hm, interesting how a socalist is giving money to an islamic extermist group. I dont hav any love for either hamas or isreal, isreal is another apartie south afica, and hamas is a group that likly wants all of the middle east to be an islamic republic.

in any case, shame on galloway.
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

argolio
Hall of Famer

Post by argolio » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Kanga-Kucha wrote:Honestly Ron I hav no problem with the minories like that voicing their opinion, its not like alot of people will lissen and take them seriously. The KKK, last time I remember hearing anything about them, were co operating with a group like the NAACP.
Actually, Galloway has ties with a former member of the KKK. Who says the far right and far left are far apart?
My name is Argolio, and I approved this post.

Ron
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Ron » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 pm

argolio wrote:
Kanga-Kucha wrote:Honestly Ron I hav no problem with the minories like that voicing their opinion, its not like alot of people will lissen and take them seriously. The KKK, last time I remember hearing anything about them, were co operating with a group like the NAACP.
Actually, Galloway has ties with a former member of the KKK. Who says the far right and far left are far apart?
I've always looked at the far far left and far far right not as a line ... but as the closer ends of a 350 degree horseshoe.
Contrary to popular belief, the most dangerous animal is not the lion or tiger or even the elephant. The most dangerous animal is a shark riding on an elephant, just trampling and eating everything they see.

Ron
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Ron » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Kanga-Kucha wrote:

I think your safe. You're just espousing subversion from within. :good:
Contrary to popular belief, the most dangerous animal is not the lion or tiger or even the elephant. The most dangerous animal is a shark riding on an elephant, just trampling and eating everything they see.

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:55 pm

argolio wrote:
I'll be, that convensation was likly interesting.
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Ron wrote:
Kanga-Kucha wrote:

I think your safe. You're just espousing subversion from within. :good:
Thank you

now what do you think of these busniss with bittary spears? IMO, if canada should ban anyone, it should be her after what she did in BC
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?