Good Bye Ruby Tuesday

Nothing seems to rile up the masses more than these two topics. As a result you can only talk about either in here. this forum will not be moderated, however if it gets really ugly you can report a post

Moderator: Referees

jaxon
Superstar
Favourite Team: Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Good Bye Ruby Tuesday

Post by jaxon » Tue May 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Who could hang a name on you?
When you change with every new day
Still I'm gonna miss you!

Anyone have thoughts on Ruby Dhalla. There's certainly alot of smoke, and the allegations are pretty serious. I find it tough to believe that the workers were hired by her brother, not her. Pay well less than minimum wage, forcing overtime without pay, seizing passports, these are all serious charges.

It will be interesting to see what evidence comes forward. If Ruby is guilty, she's done....the Liberal's will have to ditch her. Kind of sad for a former rising star. If the workers are lying.....they ought to be deported. High stakes for all involved.
Manitoba Bison
2007 Vanier Cup Champions!

Ron
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Re: Good Bye Ruby Tuesday

Post by Ron » Wed May 13, 2009 12:46 am

That's from my riding.

Will wait and see what evidence comes out to verify things. But I wouldn't put it past it allegedly being a setup and the "workers" being paid off by the opposition guy's camp. That guy is allegedly as crooked as a dog's hind leg and there have been alleged smear tactics used in the past.
Contrary to popular belief, the most dangerous animal is not the lion or tiger or even the elephant. The most dangerous animal is a shark riding on an elephant, just trampling and eating everything they see.