I'm in

Nothing seems to rile up the masses more than these two topics. As a result you can only talk about either in here. this forum will not be moderated, however if it gets really ugly you can report a post

Moderator: Referees

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

I'm in

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:20 am

not a big topic, and more personal, but I wanted to let everyone that in my college's spring semester, I am enrolled in a class on Canadian politics to further improve my knowledge and get college credit for it. :beauty:

it's called politics in Canada and North America. idk if it will also include Mexico and the USA, but the class seems to focus on Canada.

Hopefully I'll learn something new, and get an A.
GO BOMBERS AND WINNIPEG JETS!!!
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

woody
Superstar
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Re: I'm in

Post by woody » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Kanga-Kucha wrote:not a big topic, and more personal, but I wanted to let everyone that in my college's spring semester, I am enrolled in a class on Canadian politics to further improve my knowledge and get college credit for it. :beauty:

it's called politics in Canada and North America. idk if it will also include Mexico and the USA, but the class seems to focus on Canada.

A class on Canadian politics being taught in Georgia???? Oh that ought to be good! :dizzy: My oldest brother has lived there for years and it never quits with people who still think our "President" is a guy named Trudeau and our head of state is The Queen. :?

But then again...the average Georgian couldn't find Canada on a map of North America and they all think we live in igloos. :roll:

Where would they find a teacher of Canadian politics?

Did Ron or Tuck move down there? :rotf: Maybe ArgoDave is moonlighting? :beauty:
I believe Cookie Gilchrist is the most complete football player of all time. He belongs in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame!

Lionsfan73
All Star

Post by Lionsfan73 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:07 am

woody wrote:
But then again...the average Georgian couldn't find Canada on a map of North America and they all think we live in igloos. :roll:
The average Georgian couldnt find Georgia on a map of North America let alone Canada.

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 am

woody wrote:
Kanga-Kucha wrote:not a big topic, and more personal, but I wanted to let everyone that in my college's spring semester, I am enrolled in a class on Canadian politics to further improve my knowledge and get college credit for it. :beauty:

A class on Canadian politics being taught in Georgia???? Oh that ought to be good! :dizzy: My oldest brother has lived there for years and it never quits with people who still think our "President" is a guy named Trudeau and our head of state is The Queen. :?

Where would they find a teacher of Canadian politics?

Did Ron or Tuck move down there? :rotf: Maybe ArgoDave is moonlighting? :beauty:
Well I'll tell you how it goes, if I know more than my professor, that will be all the better for my grades, not so much my education.

I'll likly be asking alot more questions too, sorry guys. :devil:
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

MulderS
Starter

Post by MulderS » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:57 pm

I met a guy at one of our tailgates once who teached this class in a US College

The just of what he said was that most people take the course figuring it is an easy credit because "How can the Canadian system be different from US?" said that alot of the people were really in for the shock in some of the differences.

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:10 pm

MulderS wrote:I met a guy at one of our tailgates once who teached this class in a US College

The just of what he said was that most people take the course figuring it is an easy credit because "How can the Canadian system be different from US?" said that alot of the people were really in for the shock in some of the differences.
sounds like fun, I know it's different (better or wrose) and that;s why I want to know, it will also help me firgure out Australia too, because we have roughy the same system with a few differences that I pretty much know.
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?