Syria and Chemicla Weapons

Nothing seems to rile up the masses more than these two topics. As a result you can only talk about either in here. this forum will not be moderated, however if it gets really ugly you can report a post

Moderator: Referees

Mr.Ronnie
Playground Hero
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

Syria and Chemicla Weapons

Post by Mr.Ronnie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:28 am

To Everybody:
I am all for the Americans making precision strikes against Syria so they won't think that they will be able to do it again
without conseqences .I know the French will join them in their endever!. :thup:

Pakalolo
Starter
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Re: Syria and Chemicla Weapons

Post by Pakalolo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Nooooo! Stay out of it! Apparently, if you read the Koran, Muslims don't do things like that to each other. As soon as the US (why is it always US) steps in it will become crazy Muslims shouting death threats against Americans once again.
I say, let 'em go. Muslims don't kill innocents. It says so in the Koran.
The more US goes into debt, the worse it is for Canada. If people in Canada or so worried about what happens in Syria, then start writing cheques to the American military.
There is and has been far worse atrocities going on in this world. Why is Syria more important. Become a missionary. You don't help people by starting wars.
Give the US a break and say no!
Pain is inevitable...suffering is optional...

Ticats85
Rookie
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Post by Ticats85 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:14 am

I say stay the hell out, I don't believe anything the U.S government says anymore, the american people according to polls taken recently don't want anything to do with this war, and what is bombing them and killing more people going to do? There has been no solid proof that the Syrian government used these weapons it could have easily been the the "rebels" that used them, the so called rebels are the terrorists that the U.S government tells us we should be afraid of. Once again they are saying just believe us, this is the same type of stuff they did leading up to the Iraq war and what a success that was (sarcasm)

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:10 am

Who are the rebels?
Domenico Quirico: My 150-day ordeal as a hostage of Syria's rebels
The Italian journalist was taken prisoner by an anti-Assad revolutionary brigade. The horror that followed led him to rename the country 'the land of evil'
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/s ... f-comments

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:19 am

posting.php?mode=reply&f=19&t=37861
The Muslim Patrol enforcer: Ginger-haired Bin Laden disciple admits mob attacks on 'non-believers'
The outspoken thug has boasted that one of his heroes is Osama bin Laden and said British soldiers will burn in hell.
One morning, Horner and others snatched cans of beers from a group of five men before emptying them in the gutter. They shouted: ‘Why are you poisoning your body? It is against Islam. This is Muslim Patrol. Kill the non believers.’

One then told another to ‘go get the shank’, meaning a knife, but as the men started to walk away, Horner threw several punches, hitting one on the jaw. At an earlier hearing a prosecutor said: ‘The victims describe the main aggressor as being ginger with a ginger beard.’

Horner also admitted threatening two couples and a man in the capital in December and January.

The ‘Muslim Patrol’ sparked huge controversy when it posted a series of videos on YouTube, including one called ‘The Truth About Saturday Night’.

In them they confronted members of the public, demanding they give up alcohol and that women cover themselves in a ‘Muslim area’. The hooded men filmed themselves calling white women ‘naked animals with no self-respect’ and labelled alcohol ‘evil’ as they stole it from revellers.
I wouldn't go out of my way to help crazy Muslims,

In one bizarre exchange they filmed an injured cyclist being treated after a road accident and claimed he was hurt because he was unclean.

One said, ‘We don’t care if you are appalled at all,’ before calling themselves ‘vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks.’