EDM @WPG GDT

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
BB_Blitz
Legend
Posts: 11469
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 3:23 pm
Favourite Team: Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Location: SWAGGERVILLE

Re: EDM @WPG GDT

Post by BB_Blitz » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:24 am

ArgoDave wrote:
BB_Blitz wrote:
ArgoDave wrote:Well, the Esks find a way to lose again. :thdn:
...or perhaps the good teams find a way to win when the presssure is on. :thup:

:cowboy:
The last Esk drive was poor, and that had little to do with the Bombers. Neither did most of his dropped passes. But take the credit if it makes you feel better.
OK :cowboy:
The Bombers have gone from being in the toilet bowl to being the toilet seat...is that really all that impressive?
I guess that makes the Argos the stuff floating in the toilet. :tease:
Welcome to SWAGGERVILLE !!!
You only get a once in a lifetime opportunity so many times.

User avatar
ArgoDave
Legend
Posts: 19472
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:04 am
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts
Location: Sitting in my chair, being a swell guy loved by all...
Contact:

Re: EDM @WPG GDT

Post by ArgoDave » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:33 am

BB_Blitz wrote:
ArgoDave wrote:
BB_Blitz wrote:
ArgoDave wrote:Well, the Esks find a way to lose again. :thdn:
...or perhaps the good teams find a way to win when the presssure is on. :thup:

:cowboy:
The last Esk drive was poor, and that had little to do with the Bombers. Neither did most of his dropped passes. But take the credit if it makes you feel better.
OK :cowboy:
The Bombers have gone from being in the toilet bowl to being the toilet seat...is that really all that impressive?
I guess that makes the Argos the stuff floating in the toilet. :tease:
We're the Tidy Bowl guy, floating on top. :wink:
Gord for Mayor of Swaggerville!

User avatar
Chyep
Champion
Posts: 4908
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:05 pm
Favourite Team: Calgary Stampeders
Location: Calgary

Re: EDM @WPG GDT

Post by Chyep » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:55 am

This thread turned crappy.
Official souce of the York Report.

BBBob
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9041
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 9:17 am

Re: EDM @WPG GDT

Post by BBBob » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:41 am

Chyep wrote:This thread turned crappy.
What a shock eh. The usual dickwad does it again.

User avatar
LRCHC
Superstar
Posts: 1704
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:30 pm
Favourite Team: Edmonton Eskimos

Re: EDM @WPG GDT

Post by LRCHC » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:57 am

ArgoDave wrote:
Bobbyp wrote:
ArgoDave wrote:
argolio wrote:Bombers should win going this by a comfortable margin. With the Esks playing a second consecutive game on the road AND coming off a short week, combined with the Bombers playing better recently, everything lines up for a Bomber blowout.
So far Glenn has almost had 2 INT's on just their first drive tonite. And SERTA just missed a easy FG. Esks 7-0

If the rest of the game plays out like this.....

Just thought I'd say GO ESKS and go back to enjoying this game in glorious HD on my new 58" 1080p HDTV. :beauty:

I see the Bumblers got their tame homeboy Ref Johnson tonite. As well as Kiss Milt's Behind night it's also Guaranteed Win Night too... :thdn:
Nice tv what brand?
Samsung Plasma. Bell ExpressVu HD, Playstation 3 Blueray player, JVC Surround Sound receiver.. :beauty:
You were doing not bad unti the end. But I guess you're not an audiophile (I'll spend more on a pair of speakers and the only thing I'd use JVC for is a stand). Nice T.V. though, and good choice on a BR player (current models are not upgradeable to the new BR format that will finally be the same as HD - that's why the old players are so cheap - you can do a firmware upgrade for the PS3).

User avatar
ArgoDave
Legend
Posts: 19472
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:04 am
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts
Location: Sitting in my chair, being a swell guy loved by all...
Contact:

Re: EDM @WPG GDT

Post by ArgoDave » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:00 pm

LRCHC wrote: You were doing not bad unti the end. But I guess you're not an audiophile (I'll spend more on a pair of speakers and the only thing I'd use JVC for is a stand). Nice T.V. though, and good choice on a BR player (current models are not upgradeable to the new BR format that will finally be the same as HD - that's why the old players are so cheap - you can do a firmware upgrade for the PS3).
The JVC is just the receiver, and it's old enough to be replaced with something that handles Digital Audio Output. My Speakers are all Cerwin Vega, the biggest I could get, even the Center, including the 12" powered sub box. Just waiting for some more money, I've spent enough on the TV and PS3, can't really afford to upgrade the sound too, It's old yeah, but serviceable until something better comes along, they still rock the house, the CV speakers. I really just wanted the biggest and best I could get for the picture part, so I went with Samsung and the PS3 which of course also is a fine gaming box. :beauty:
Gord for Mayor of Swaggerville!

User avatar
ArgoDave
Legend
Posts: 19472
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:04 am
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts
Location: Sitting in my chair, being a swell guy loved by all...
Contact:

Re: EDM @WPG GDT

Post by ArgoDave » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:02 pm

BBBob wrote:
Chyep wrote:This thread turned crappy.
What a shock eh. The usual dickwad does it again.
Who? Gord? :wink:
Gord for Mayor of Swaggerville!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest