Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

Lerriuqs
Legend
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:47 pm

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by Lerriuqs » Sat May 16, 2009 10:47 pm

redwhite2005 wrote:He was your best defensive player as of a few weeks ago. Now that he is traded hmmm what have you got left. Hey maybe since Tate has never left Regina try him out at line backer LOL.
Nonsense - every word of this. You really do have no clue. More important and better defenders - well, there's Sean Lucas, Lance Frazier, Scott Shultz, and John Chick for sure. Jones wasn't even our Defensive End let alone our best defensive player.

jay64
Rookie
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:18 pm
Location: Moose Jaw, SK

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by jay64 » Sun May 17, 2009 7:47 am

Lerriuqs wrote:
redwhite2005 wrote:He was your best defensive player as of a few weeks ago. Now that he is traded hmmm what have you got left. Hey maybe since Tate has never left Regina try him out at line backer LOL.
Nonsense - every word of this. You really do have no clue. More important and better defenders - well, there's Sean Lucas, Lance Frazier, Scott Shultz, and John Chick for sure. Jones wasn't even our Defensive End let alone our best defensive player.
How about Eddie Davis as well... 05, you can't even prove that Tate is still in Regina... offer up some proof that he is still there... you have a dismal record when it comes to providing solid evidence as to proving yourself right, but go ahead and try... I need to have a good laugh.

Lerriuqs
Legend
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:47 pm

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by Lerriuqs » Sun May 17, 2009 9:31 am

Drew Tate has been in KC trying out for the Chiefs...

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/5/15 ... any-rookie

User avatar
redwhite2005
All Star
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:37 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by redwhite2005 » Sun May 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Oh thats right when a player leaves Regina they lose value I forgot LOL. Now Chick and Schultz are way past their prime, Lucas is medicore at best.

User avatar
redwhite2005
All Star
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:37 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by redwhite2005 » Sun May 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Lerriuqs wrote:
redwhite2005 wrote:Ah The rider fans are coming out with torches and pitch forks already. Notice Jay and earplugs I have not personally attacked your posts. So I can expect you to do this hear as well. At the end of the season last year your team had 5 QB's and yes Bishop is gone but Tate I am sure he is hanging around Regina somewhere running errands for Tillman from his remote office. Spamming stamp information? The last time I heard the Stampeders are a team in the CFL. It appears that you rider fans have nothing to report other than bad news thats your problem. So stop with the personal attacks please. Jay may I make a suggestion. Make a signature with the fact the CFL.ca site banned me. This piece of info is getting very old. By the way did the CFL.ca site change its name to riderfans.ca it should. That site is so poorly run it is a joke. They banned me after 24,000 posts I must of been a real pain in the butt for rider fans for them to take that long to ban me. Thats see 4 years not bad I would say. If you do not like reading the successes of the Stampeders that fine do not read it. :rotf: :popcorn:Now on Fred Perry yes he was injured some what last year but really did not show that he was the force when he was with the riders even before he was injured. Kelly got burned so many times in Winnipeg we know why they struggled to even get a playoff spot. Now Jones is the key here. The riders lost probably their best defensive player. Yup Tillman is a genious and is slowly dismantling the rider defense probably becuase of his bad habit of being over the SMS. There you go Jay I informed you of some rider news. Enjoy.
Jones our best defensive player?? Really?? Where are you getting your information from anyways?? It's certainly not from watching the Riders...
\

Who watches the Riders? I can see the results they did poorly. They played well the first six games and then your genius of a gm decide to make some changes. Ya I know your going to bring out the injury clause LOL. Funny thing is Crandell was better then Bishop LOL. So again since your an expert LOL of the riders tell me who the linebackers are going to be?

User avatar
Karrant
Rookie
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:17 pm
Location: The Island

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by Karrant » Sun May 17, 2009 6:54 pm

redwhite2005 wrote:Who watches the Riders? I can see the results they did poorly. They played well the first six games and then your genius of a gm decide to make some changes. Ya I know your going to bring out the injury clause LOL. Funny thing is Crandell was better then Bishop LOL. So again since your an expert LOL of the riders tell me who the linebackers are going to be?
You are quite the hyena... Why don't you stop laughing long enough to go look at the Rider's roster yourself. And while you're at it, you can tell us all who the linebackers in Calgary are going to be too. What's that you say? There isn't a Stampeders article you can spam here to accomplish that? Ah.... that's too bad.

Lerriuqs
Legend
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:47 pm

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by Lerriuqs » Sun May 17, 2009 8:06 pm

redwhite2005 wrote:
Lerriuqs wrote:
redwhite2005 wrote:Ah The rider fans are coming out with torches and pitch forks already. Notice Jay and earplugs I have not personally attacked your posts. So I can expect you to do this hear as well. At the end of the season last year your team had 5 QB's and yes Bishop is gone but Tate I am sure he is hanging around Regina somewhere running errands for Tillman from his remote office. Spamming stamp information? The last time I heard the Stampeders are a team in the CFL. It appears that you rider fans have nothing to report other than bad news thats your problem. So stop with the personal attacks please. Jay may I make a suggestion. Make a signature with the fact the CFL.ca site banned me. This piece of info is getting very old. By the way did the CFL.ca site change its name to riderfans.ca it should. That site is so poorly run it is a joke. They banned me after 24,000 posts I must of been a real pain in the butt for rider fans for them to take that long to ban me. Thats see 4 years not bad I would say. If you do not like reading the successes of the Stampeders that fine do not read it. :rotf: :popcorn:Now on Fred Perry yes he was injured some what last year but really did not show that he was the force when he was with the riders even before he was injured. Kelly got burned so many times in Winnipeg we know why they struggled to even get a playoff spot. Now Jones is the key here. The riders lost probably their best defensive player. Yup Tillman is a genious and is slowly dismantling the rider defense probably becuase of his bad habit of being over the SMS. There you go Jay I informed you of some rider news. Enjoy.
Jones our best defensive player?? Really?? Where are you getting your information from anyways?? It's certainly not from watching the Riders...
\

Who watches the Riders? I can see the results they did poorly. They played well the first six games and then your genius of a gm decide to make some changes. Ya I know your going to bring out the injury clause LOL. Funny thing is Crandell was better then Bishop LOL. So again since your an expert LOL of the riders tell me who the linebackers are going to be?
Our linebackers will be as follows:
1. Sean Lucas is back. 2. Reynauld Williams will play MLB - he filled in for Lloyd last season when he was injured (as well as McKenzie). And 3. Brandon Lynch - he'll do the same as Anton McKenzie last season - come from nowhere to own the role. BTW, Jones didn't play linebacker last season.

Oh and if you're not watching the Riders - how can you comment on them with any kind of legitimacy? That comment basically proves that you're just trolling when you talk about the Riders.

User avatar
redwhite2005
All Star
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:37 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by redwhite2005 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Stamps LB> JoJuan Amrour you have heard of him have you not import
LB> Tray Blackmon rookie NI NEW
LB> Marc Calixte NI
LB> Kurt Campbell Import NEW
LB> Dwaine Carpenter I think you have heard of him as well
LB> Matt Grootegoed import mostly as a back up
LB> Shannon James Import you have heard of him I am sure
LB> Fernand Kashama NI Rookie
LB> Lemarcus Rowell Import you have seen him play as well

QB> Henry Burris you have heard of him right.

So you asked you got. Now tell me what is spamming giving everyone information about a cfl team which is what this area is for. Seems like some one is a bit ticked that their team is looking pretty bad at this time with all the bad news of late in Rider land. What no good news for you to spam on this site about the riders. Yup as soon as a player leaves the rider he is no longer any good pretty funny hey. That see Perry was no good when he left, Mackenzie is no good because he left, oh yes Hank Burris was no good when he left. I think you get the pciture. Now please enlighten me on your linebackers.

User avatar
redwhite2005
All Star
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:37 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by redwhite2005 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Lerriuqs wrote:
redwhite2005 wrote:
Lerriuqs wrote:
redwhite2005 wrote:Ah The rider fans are coming out with torches and pitch forks already. Notice Jay and earplugs I have not personally attacked your posts. So I can expect you to do this hear as well. At the end of the season last year your team had 5 QB's and yes Bishop is gone but Tate I am sure he is hanging around Regina somewhere running errands for Tillman from his remote office. Spamming stamp information? The last time I heard the Stampeders are a team in the CFL. It appears that you rider fans have nothing to report other than bad news thats your problem. So stop with the personal attacks please. Jay may I make a suggestion. Make a signature with the fact the CFL.ca site banned me. This piece of info is getting very old. By the way did the CFL.ca site change its name to riderfans.ca it should. That site is so poorly run it is a joke. They banned me after 24,000 posts I must of been a real pain in the butt for rider fans for them to take that long to ban me. Thats see 4 years not bad I would say. If you do not like reading the successes of the Stampeders that fine do not read it. :rotf: :popcorn:Now on Fred Perry yes he was injured some what last year but really did not show that he was the force when he was with the riders even before he was injured. Kelly got burned so many times in Winnipeg we know why they struggled to even get a playoff spot. Now Jones is the key here. The riders lost probably their best defensive player. Yup Tillman is a genious and is slowly dismantling the rider defense probably becuase of his bad habit of being over the SMS. There you go Jay I informed you of some rider news. Enjoy.
Jones our best defensive player?? Really?? Where are you getting your information from anyways?? It's certainly not from watching the Riders...
\

Who watches the Riders? I can see the results they did poorly. They played well the first six games and then your genius of a gm decide to make some changes. Ya I know your going to bring out the injury clause LOL. Funny thing is Crandell was better then Bishop LOL. So again since your an expert LOL of the riders tell me who the linebackers are going to be?
Our linebackers will be as follows:
1. Sean Lucas is back. 2. Reynauld Williams will play MLB - he filled in for Lloyd last season when he was injured (as well as McKenzie). And 3. Brandon Lynch - he'll do the same as Anton McKenzie last season - come from nowhere to own the role. BTW, Jones didn't play linebacker last season.

Oh and if you're not watching the Riders - how can you comment on them with any kind of legitimacy? That comment basically proves that you're just trolling when you talk about the Riders.
So am I to believe only Rider fans can comment about the Riders LOL. Your truly funny have you considered stand up comedy your good. :rotf: :rotf: :popcorn:

User avatar
redwhite2005
All Star
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:37 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by redwhite2005 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Wow Players leave Regina quickly they must keep all their belongings in a duffle bag. :rotf:

Lerriuqs
Legend
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:47 pm

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by Lerriuqs » Sun May 17, 2009 8:37 pm

redwhite2005 wrote:Yup as soon as a player leaves the rider he is no longer any good pretty funny hey. That see Perry was no good when he left, Mackenzie is no good because he left, oh yes Hank Burris was no good when he left. I think you get the pciture. Now please enlighten me on your linebackers.
Please enlighten me on when you're going to speak about facts instead of garbage...I'm sure you can find some quotes to back up this crap right? Cause I haven't said any of it.

Perry was a good player, but getting older. McKenzie was a good player but hardly irreplaceable (there aren't many in football that are) and Burris was prone to bad play just as much as good play and did lots of both in Calgary. Oh and I loved Kitwana Jones' motor and heart, but in five years, his only time as a starter was last season at Defensive End and he was very good at getting eaten up by blockers.
Last edited by Lerriuqs on Sun May 17, 2009 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lerriuqs
Legend
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:47 pm

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by Lerriuqs » Sun May 17, 2009 8:41 pm

redwhite2005 wrote:
Lerriuqs wrote:Oh and if you're not watching the Riders - how can you comment on them with any kind of legitimacy? That comment basically proves that you're just trolling when you talk about the Riders.
So am I to believe only Rider fans can comment about the Riders LOL. Your truly funny have you considered stand up comedy your good. :rotf: :rotf: :popcorn:
Do you really have that much trouble reading?? I didn't say that only Rider fans can comment about the Riders. I said that if you don't watch them, at least a bit - your opinion in discussing their personnel is worthless. I know plenty of fans from other teams that watch all CFL teams that would be able to give a much better assessment of players than you're obviously to able to do.

But, as seems to be the case, you have no problem in expressing opinions on subjects that you know nothing about. In fact, you seem to do this an awful lot.

User avatar
redwhite2005
All Star
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:37 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by redwhite2005 » Sun May 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Really so you did not imply this and where is it that makes you an expert because you watch the riders LOL. You can not argue the fact that every player ( and there have been many) that leaves all of sudden are poor players. In this very thread one rider fan states rookies coming in can replace the very veterans that were stars in your eyes just a year ago and today are bums because they are either with the eskimos or the lions. Funny it not only happened this year but every year when a player leaves saskabush. I can very well understand the jealousy some in this very thread have shown that because I have posted articles and good news articles of the Stampeders only to see that rider fans have nothing good to really post. Seriously name some good news. I do not have to remind you of all the bad rider news this year do I. To tell you the truth this year may have lots more bad news for your team. It must really hurt to know that other teams have good news to report. Thats the problem with my eastern neighbors in Saskatchewan. Their media reports nothing but players and coaches leaving for better opportunities. Yup I like the fact the Stamps are doing very well thank you. And I will comment on the riders that is what forums are for right. It is not just about your opinion only .

Lerriuqs
Legend
Posts: 10714
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:47 pm

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by Lerriuqs » Sun May 17, 2009 10:47 pm

redwhite2005 wrote:Really so you did not imply this and where is it that makes you an expert because you watch the riders LOL. You can not argue the fact that every player ( and there have been many) that leaves all of sudden are poor players. In this very thread one rider fan states rookies coming in can replace the very veterans that were stars in your eyes just a year ago and today are bums because they are either with the eskimos or the lions. Funny it not only happened this year but every year when a player leaves saskabush. I can very well understand the jealousy some in this very thread have shown that because I have posted articles and good news articles of the Stampeders only to see that rider fans have nothing good to really post. Seriously name some good news. I do not have to remind you of all the bad rider news this year do I. To tell you the truth this year may have lots more bad news for your team. It must really hurt to know that other teams have good news to report. Thats the problem with my eastern neighbors in Saskatchewan. Their media reports nothing but players and coaches leaving for better opportunities. Yup I like the fact the Stamps are doing very well thank you. And I will comment on the riders that is what forums are for right. It is not just about your opinion only .
You're a piece of work. Really you are. You don't bother to get informed but post like you know what's going on. Sad really. Comment on the riders all you like. But if you continue to do it without being informed - you will continue to look like a fool. Of that you can be certain.

User avatar
SectionW
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Posts: 15171
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:12 pm
Location: Right in front of the Beerlin Wall, next to the Kaiser
Contact:

Re: Kelly Malveaux, Fred Perry, Kitwana Jones, Trades!!!

Post by SectionW » Mon May 18, 2009 6:47 am

Lerriuqs wrote:
redwhite2005 wrote:Really so you did not imply this and where is it that makes you an expert because you watch the riders LOL. You can not argue the fact that every player ( and there have been many) that leaves all of sudden are poor players. In this very thread one rider fan states rookies coming in can replace the very veterans that were stars in your eyes just a year ago and today are bums because they are either with the eskimos or the lions. Funny it not only happened this year but every year when a player leaves saskabush. I can very well understand the jealousy some in this very thread have shown that because I have posted articles and good news articles of the Stampeders only to see that rider fans have nothing good to really post. Seriously name some good news. I do not have to remind you of all the bad rider news this year do I. To tell you the truth this year may have lots more bad news for your team. It must really hurt to know that other teams have good news to report. Thats the problem with my eastern neighbors in Saskatchewan. Their media reports nothing but players and coaches leaving for better opportunities. Yup I like the fact the Stamps are doing very well thank you. And I will comment on the riders that is what forums are for right. It is not just about your opinion only .
You're a piece of work. Really you are. You don't bother to get informed but post like you know what's going on. Sad really. Comment on the riders all you like. But if you continue to do it without being informed - you will continue to look like a fool. Of that you can be certain.
:whs:
May the Cahoon be with you.
Montreal Alouettes Fan Site

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Tbot and 2 guests