ATTN: Stamp Fans

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

Inquiring Mind
Hall of Famer

ATTN: Stamp Fans

Post by Inquiring Mind » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Alright Stump fans, I'm calling you out! I'm challenging you to a old school avatar bet!

As you may have heard, there is a game between your Stampeders, and my Eskimos on Monday... thus, the groundrules are

If the Eskimos win, you must don an avatar of my choosing for a period of one week, during that week you must post at least 4 times per day... as to display your newfound pride

If the Stamps win, I must don an avatar of your choosing for a period of one week, during that week I must post at least 4 times per day... as to display my newfound shame

So, which one of you have the truck nuts to take my bet?!
-

Look. We can go round and round about this all the live long day. Let's keep it simple. I embody amazement. Can you dig on that? Good. Then meet me on the corner of rock and roll, and bring a flask of something that burns.

Rammer
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Location: Look over your left shoulder and I will be on the right side.

Re: ATTN: Stamp Fans

Post by Rammer » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:26 am

Inquiring Mind wrote:Alright Stump fans, I'm calling you out! I'm challenging you to a old school avatar bet!

As you may have heard, there is a game between your Stampeders, and my Eskimos on Monday... thus, the groundrules are

If the Eskimos win, you must don an avatar of my choosing for a period of one week, during that week you must post at least 4 times per day... as to display your newfound pride

If the Stamps win, I must don an avatar of your choosing for a period of one week, during that week I must post at least 4 times per day... as to display my newfound shame

I thought you were already being punished with an avy bet. :i: :i: :good:
MY CFL INCLUDES THE OTTAWA RENEGADES!

Inquiring Mind
Hall of Famer

Post by Inquiring Mind » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 am

C'mon Stump fans... whats that matter, you all chicken?! :tease:
-

Look. We can go round and round about this all the live long day. Let's keep it simple. I embody amazement. Can you dig on that? Good. Then meet me on the corner of rock and roll, and bring a flask of something that burns.

cossack
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by cossack » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Rammer wrote:
Inquiring Mind wrote:Alright Stump fans, I'm calling you out! I'm challenging you to a old school avatar bet!

I thought you were already being punished with an avy bet. :i: :i: :good:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :beer:
Argos Suck! Since 1869. Accept no substitutions or pale imitiations.

The one true and original. All time head to head won loss record:
Hamilton: 124 W 91 L 2T! Now you know why the Argos Suck!

glenvb
Champion
Favourite Team: Edmonton Eskimos

Post by glenvb » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:21 pm

<crickets chirp in the background> :popcorn:
MY CFL INCLUDES THE OTTAWA ROUGH RIDERS!

Inquiring Mind
Hall of Famer

Post by Inquiring Mind » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:32 pm

You got 'til game time Calgyra! Step up, c'mon be a man!

Oh, and Rammer, to quote your precious Lions...

:tease:
-

Rammer
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Rammer » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Inquiring Mind wrote:You got 'til game time Calgyra! Step up, c'mon be a man!

Oh, and Rammer, to quote your precious Lions...

:tease:
I guess the possibility of wearing an avy like yours has them all afraid, either that or they don't see a Ray of hope. :beauty:

Inquiring Mind
Hall of Famer

Post by Inquiring Mind » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:59 pm

They're obviously all intimidated by my unrelenting machismo... for that, I can't really blame them :wink:
-

redwhite2005
All Star

Post by redwhite2005 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 am

No just the smell of Eskimo fans repulse me why in the world would I want to bet with them. Please no more Eskimo cheerleaders with hairy armpits please.

Inquiring Mind
Hall of Famer

Post by Inquiring Mind » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 am

redwhite2005 wrote:No just the smell of Eskimo fans repulse me why in the world would I want to bet with them. Please no more Eskimo cheerleaders with hairy armpits please.
I've been to Calgary, so I can understand your frustration and confusion trying to tell a hairy guy from a typical woman in that city... and the smell is deodorant, and it also helps to shower regularly, again, I understand your aversion to hygiene though, being from Calgary and all it can't often be helped
-

jay64
Rookie

Post by jay64 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Inquiring Mind wrote:
redwhite2005 wrote:No just the smell of Eskimo fans repulse me why in the world would I want to bet with them. Please no more Eskimo cheerleaders with hairy armpits please.
I've been to Calgary, so I can understand your frustration and confusion trying to tell a hairy guy from a typical woman in that city... and the smell is deodorant, and it also helps to shower regularly, again, I understand your aversion to hygiene though, being from Calgary and all it can't often be helped

Its best that you don't bet RW05 anyway IM.. he never honours the bet... it takes a lot of prodding to get him to admit he is wrong on anything.. and I can provide the evidence to back up the claim...

Rammer
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Rammer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Inquiring Mind wrote:
Are you one of the male cheerleaders IM? I can only gather that from your intimate knowledge on the subject. :tease:

Inquiring Mind
Hall of Famer

Post by Inquiring Mind » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Rammer wrote:
Inquiring Mind wrote:
Are you one of the male cheerleaders IM? I can only gather that from your intimate knowledge on the subject. :tease:
Nah, just lived in residence while at the U of A, so saw all too many "women" from Calgary

Actually I shouldn't be so mean... there was one that was quite pretty truth be told... the other two or three hundred though, not so much :tease:
-

Rammer
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Rammer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:33 pm

Inquiring Mind wrote:They're obviously all intimidated by my unrelenting machismo... for that, I can't really blame them :wink:
And the Esks seemed to be intimidated by the Stamps unrelenting machismo today. Lucky for you no one was up to your challenge. :beer: :cowboy:

Inquiring Mind
Hall of Famer

Post by Inquiring Mind » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Rammer wrote:
Inquiring Mind wrote:They're obviously all intimidated by my unrelenting machismo... for that, I can't really blame them :wink:
And the Esks seemed to be intimidated by the Stamps unrelenting machismo today. Lucky for you no one was up to your challenge. :beer: :cowboy:
It's tempting to just change it out of shame though... knowing you're so fond of it though makes me content to keep it though :beer:
-