What's up with Jyles not being healthy??

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

All Star
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

What's up with Jyles not being healthy??

Postby Chuck-o-nauts » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:26 am

I gotta say that I feel duped. When Jyles and Barker did the interviews after the trade they said that Jyles was ready to go! But now he's not. They're taking it day-by-day. He'll be ready when he's ready. I have heard no reports that Jyles re-injured himself between now and then. What's up with that? Did Jyles not disclose that he was still in pain? Was he able to fake his way through the physical??

I don't get what's going on....and I'm not hearing anyone in the media ask about this.
Live for the now, because every moment is your past's future.

Hall of Famer

Re: What's up with Jyles not being healthy??

Postby Ravi Ramkissoonsingh » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:36 am

Chuck-o-nauts wrote:I gotta say that I feel duped. When Jyles and Barker did the interviews after the trade they said that Jyles was ready to go! But now he's not. They're taking it day-by-day. He'll be ready when he's ready. I have heard no reports that Jyles re-injured himself between now and then. What's up with that? Did Jyles not disclose that he was still in pain? Was he able to fake his way through the physical??

I don't get what's going on....and I'm not hearing anyone in the media ask about this.

The story is that he pushed it too hard the week before training camp began and had a bit of a setback.
There is one thing that no Argo fan should ever forget - Rob Ford, Doug Ford, Paul Godfrey, Phil Lind and Larry Tanenbaum are all pure evil!

All Star

Postby AngeloV » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Jyles was throwing on the side today during the mock game practice. His arm looks like it's coming around nicely.
Hugo has been retired!!!!!

Chief, this information is of the highest security. I insist that we use the cone of silence!

All Star

Postby Chuck-o-nauts » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Ah, I didn't hear that. Thanks Ravi. Well hopefully his arm heals quickly so that he can actually push Lemon and compete for the #1 job.

Do you think that Lemon will be the opening day starter?? I think unless Jyles just goes nuts in camp (When he finally starts throwing), then Lemon's gotta be number 1 (at least to start the season).

All Star

Postby AngeloV » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Chuck-o-nauts wrote:Ah, I didn't hear that. Thanks Ravi. Well hopefully his arm heals quickly so that he can actually push Lemon and compete for the #1 job.

Do you think that Lemon will be the opening day starter?? I think unless Jyles just goes nuts in camp (When he finally starts throwing), then Lemon's gotta be number 1 (at least to start the season).

I say Lemon will definitely be no 1 coming out of camp. He has looked very sharp the few times I've been there so far. It wouldn't surprise me to see Jyles start the season on the 9-game.
Hugo has been retired!!!!!

Chief, this information is of the highest security. I insist that we use the cone of silence!

All Star

Postby Chuck-o-nauts » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 pm

AngeloV wrote:
Chuck-o-nauts wrote:Ah, I didn't hear that. Thanks Ravi. Well hopefully his arm heals quickly so that he can actually push Lemon and compete for the #1 job.

I say Lemon will definitely be no 1 coming out of camp. He has looked very sharp the few times I've been there so far. It wouldn't surprise me to see Jyles start the season on the 9-game.

If Lemon's decision making can improve like making reads, knowing when to take off with the ball, and knowing when to just take the sack and protect the ball I think he can be a pretty good QB.

Angelo, how has Bell looked in Camp?

Return to Canadian Professional Football