How Many EMPTY seats?????

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

Rookie
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Re: How Many EMPTY seats?????

Postby Ticats85 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:43 pm

i dunno why their is tickets for sale still advertised on the bc lions website to the grey cup? thought it was sold out a long time ago...weird

Hall of Famer
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

Postby Ravi Ramkissoonsingh » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Ticats85 wrote:i dunno why their is tickets for sale still advertised on the bc lions website to the grey cup? thought it was sold out a long time ago...weird

Not really that weird as they were still finding some single seats that they didn't know about at the new B.C. Place and some of the seats that had previously been allocated to teams were probably returned at the last minute and made available.
There is one thing that no Argo fan should ever forget - Rob Ford, Doug Ford, Paul Godfrey, Phil Lind and Larry Tanenbaum are all pure evil!

Rookie
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Postby Ticats85 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 pm

ah i c, right on, looking forward to the game

Previous

Return to Canadian Professional Football