Labour day in Hamilton ??????

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

ping
Hall of Famer
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

Labour day in Hamilton ??????

Post by ping » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:56 am

I can not beleive the league has screwed up what was developing in a neat rivalry against The Als and Hamilton on Labour day in Tigerville.
Just when people were getting use to the Eastern Final preview and the cats vs.Montreal they went and change the game back to Toronto vs hamilton on September third. I just dont get it ?????
We will all miss Garry, the #1 13th man and great human being!

294life
All Star

Post by 294life » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:53 am

No complaints here. All is as it should be IMO.
Grey Cup 102. Back to school.

Sir Purrcival
Superstar

Post by Sir Purrcival » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:47 am

Why would then need to develop a new rivalry when the old one is still going strong. With the changes in player personnel, the Argos and the Cats should provide plenty of story lines this labour day. It will probably be one of the most watched games of the season. Especially if they are battling for position hotly. Burris and Ray, the battle of Alberta East. New coaches, new faces on both sides. It doesn't get any better IMO.
Lest We Forget!

Solar Max
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Solar Max » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Agreed, the Labour Day game SHOULD be Hamilton/Toronto, imo.
13thman.com...THE place to talk football.

Ron
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Re: Labour day in Hamilton ??????

Post by Ron » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 pm

ping wrote:I can not beleive the league has screwed up what was developing in a neat rivalry against The Als and Hamilton on Labour day in Tigerville.
Just when people were getting use to the Eastern Final preview and the cats vs.Montreal they went and change the game back to Toronto vs hamilton on September third. I just dont get it ?????
:rotf: :rotf:
Contrary to popular belief, the most dangerous animal is not the lion or tiger or even the elephant. The most dangerous animal is a shark riding on an elephant, just trampling and eating everything they see.

Ticats85
Rookie
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Post by Ticats85 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:43 pm

ping wrote:
I can not beleive the league has screwed up what was developing in a neat rivalry against The Als and Hamilton on Labour day in Tigerville.
Just when people were getting use to the Eastern Final preview and the cats vs.Montreal they went and change the game back to Toronto vs hamilton on September third. I just dont get it

Is this sarcasm? Ticats vs Argos on labour day is a must IMO

ping
Hall of Famer
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

Post by ping » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 am

Ron wrote:
ping wrote:I can not beleive the league has screwed up what was developing in a neat rivalry against The Als and Hamilton on Labour day in Tigerville.
:rotf: :rotf:

At least someone got the joke????
We will all miss Garry, the #1 13th man and great human being!

Sir Purrcival
Superstar

Post by Sir Purrcival » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:52 pm

I can't believe I have been Pinged. Oh the shame. Things are so bad I may as well become an Argo fan as I no longer have any reputation to protect
Lest We Forget!