CFL season is coming closer

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

cflsteve
Rookie

Re: CFL season is coming closer

Post by cflsteve » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:11 am

294life wrote:hopefully they can draw nearly 40,000 and have a few brawls between argo and ticat fans like in the good ole days.
If promoted right early this could be a really happen. Noe reason under the circumstances surrounding both teams Grey Cup Champ Argos, preseason game at Varsity offering extra tickets to season ticket holders at Half price, very small seating capacity at an out of Hamilton venue, New head coach and high hopes, etc. that this should not become a reality.
Friday night at Rogers and traffic on the QEW will cause fans from Hamilton to be unable to make the game. However with the limited access to games at Guelph and some fans may not being able to get any tickets and the second meeting being on Thanksgiving where some may have other traditional plans that making work arrangements for the possibility of maybe not being able to see any more games that season.
We will see though. I would love to finally get to go to my first CFL game but I need a pass port and this would be a game I would love to go see with a nice full house.
If that many fans can come to a Mac Vanier Cup Game then it is possible for them to go to this one as well

Pakalolo
Starter
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Post by Pakalolo » Mon May 20, 2013 4:35 pm

These girls will start you off on the right note. If you can get your neighborhood involved...even better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d5n-4pyyZQ
Do these techniques as often as possible during the game. :D
Pain is inevitable...suffering is optional...

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Mon May 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Watch your cinnamon rolls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sngtaV-c3Vo
:D

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Mon May 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Mon May 20, 2013 4:47 pm

D
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by D » Mon May 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Practice Practice Practice ..... when you get your own video post it :i: :tease:
I own The Grey Cup! .com

greycupbankerbabe
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by greycupbankerbabe » Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 am

I'm going to pick up my season tickets and parking pass this weekend at our new stadium. I'm expecting that I will be even more excited for the season to start after checking out my seats and walking through the new stadium for the first time. Cannot wait. Go Blue!

cflsteve
Rookie

Post by cflsteve » Fri May 31, 2013 7:28 am

I still think the Argos, Ti Cats, the CFL, and TSN missed out on a golden oppurituity to schedule a Hamilton at Toronto Rivalry game for a Saturday evening at Rogers Center. With the lack of tickets available for games at guelph somewhere in one of the many packages that Hamilton has had to put together for season ticket holders and others to have a ticket to a game at Rogers center vs the Argos included in there somewhere.
Or maybe it has already been done with the opener for both teams on that friday night.
I know argo season ticket holders where offered the option of getting $40 seats for $20 as an option due to the lack of seating at Varsity.
Has Hamilton done anything like this in coordination with the Argos.
It could really be a booming exciting great crowd opening night of friday night football Argos first game since the grey cup at Rogers Center. Hamilton season ticket holders stiffend by the mandatory yet lack of seats that need to be bought to hold season ticket spots for the new 2013 stadium. A new Head coach in the Kent Austin the man they have wanted for some time.
Hamilton looking to shock the defending Grey Cup champs in their home stadium that could be turned into a sea of black and gold.
Exciting that I may have to amke the trip myself.
Or I am the only one that excited about the potential for this game with the site and the teams involved and enough tickets for both sets of fans if they want

anamethatworks
Playground Scrub

Post by anamethatworks » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:51 am

Football fans driving from Hamilton to TO on a Friday late afternoon/early evening will find that all the rush hour traffic is heading out of downtown TO, not into TO, so it will be normal traffic, not rush hour traffic for football fans.

cflsteve
Rookie

Post by cflsteve » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me. As I have mentioned this before and i was told that Hamilton fans will not go up to Toronto because of the QEW traffic.
In this case the CFL, Ti Cats, and the Argos should really make a push to get more fans from Hamilton up into a game at RC. about the same distance from Hamilton to Guelph but going against the Grey Cup Champs at RC they could take away the home field advantage very easily and bring a great atmospher to a game at RC.
Support your team and not complain about RC and its sight lines

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 pm

You should check out the Argofan forum. They'll tell you what they think of Rogers and what Rogers thinks about the Argos and the CFL.

hfxbomberfan
Superstar
Favourite Team: Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Post by hfxbomberfan » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:39 pm

greycupbankerbabe wrote:I'm going to pick up my season tickets and parking pass this weekend at our new stadium. I'm expecting that I will be even more excited for the season to start after checking out my seats and walking through the new stadium for the first time. Cannot wait. Go Blue!
You are one lucky girl Wendy ! :D

I sat in just about every seat on the virtual venue and there is not a bad seat in the house. I remember sitting in the highest seats in the old stadium and it was hard to see the action from some of them. The new stadium has such great design and sightlines that even the highest seats don't even look that far away. :yahoo:
CFL in Moncton, 2013, TD Atlantic #4 ! ! !

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:51 pm

OK...now you did it!
Any book worthy stories to relate?

Ticats85
Rookie
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Post by Ticats85 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Just one week till kick off!!