Is Rod Black in love with Cris Carter?

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

Pakalolo
Starter
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Is Rod Black in love with Cris Carter?

Post by Pakalolo » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:14 pm

WTF is wrong with this guy? And Forde for that matter. How many freakin' times does somebody have to say Duron Carter of the Als is this guys son. Shut the hell up already! If it was a drinking game to see how many times this clown mentions Cris Carter in one game, all of Canada would be polluted.
Somebody tell TSN to send Black some pics of this guy, naked or otherwise, so maybe he'll stop going off about him. Somebody make him stop!!! Please!! I think I hate Cris Carter. I think I hate his son now. :0
Pain is inevitable...suffering is optional...

294life
All Star

Re: Is Rod Black in love with Cris Carter?

Post by 294life » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Pakalolo wrote:WTF is wrong with this guy? And Forde for that matter. How many freakin' times does somebody have to say Duron Carter of the Als is this guys son. Shut the hell up already! If it was a drinking game to see how many times this clown mentions Cris Carter in one game, all of Canada would be polluted.
Somebody tell TSN to send Black some pics of this guy, naked or otherwise, so maybe he'll stop going off about him. Somebody make him stop!!! Please!! I think I hate Cris Carter. I think I hate his son now. :0
I look at new Ylvis video 'The fox' or old 60s Batman eps and am reminded of Rod Black. He's just too funny not to watch. :rotf:
Grey Cup 102. Back to school.

Pakalolo
Starter
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Re: Is Rod Black in love with Cris Carter?

Post by Pakalolo » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:22 am

I didn't the guy with Forde doing the Argo/ Ticat game. I hope they're not saving him for the Als game. Hopefully they've sent him to Sochi already.
Pain is inevitable...suffering is optional...