GCG

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

2014 MVP
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

GCG

Postby tigger » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:40 pm

HELLO MY FRIEND, YOUR GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED TONIGHT (AGAIN), IN YOUR HOUSE!!! MISS YOU!!! :beer:

2014 MVP
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Re: GCG

Postby D » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:37 pm

I think you spoke too soon :cowboy:
I own The Grey Cup! .com

All Star

Postby 294life » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:18 am

Lions can still mathematically finish second. Starts with a win saturday.
Grey Cup 102. Back to school.

2014 MVP
Favourite Team: Ottawa

Postby Glenegade » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:08 pm

294life wrote:Lions can still mathematically finish second. Starts with a win saturday.

Too bad they didn't
Undefeated So Far In 2006!

All Star

Postby AGENT-784 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Glenegade wrote:
294life wrote:Lions can still mathematically finish second. Starts with a win saturday.

Too bad they didn't

Yeah
Too bad for Mr Braley
Two franchises
Zero home playoff games
Can't sell either team if that keeps recurring
Technology is the branch of knowledge which turns irreplaceable natural things into disposable dead things.

All Star

Postby 294life » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:31 am

and now you can expect vancouverites to start selling their cup tickets on kijiji with their lions out of the running. even the rider nation won't be much help now.

2014 MVP

Postby Solar Max » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:34 pm

294life wrote:and now you can expect vancouverites to start selling their cup tickets on kijiji with their lions out of the running. even the rider nation won't be much help now.

I'm willing to bet that my game day ticket comes courtesy of a Rider fan before a Lions fan. Lions fans generally attend the Big Game, while Rider fans usually won't if their team isn't in it.

Now when Ottawa is in the Big Kahuna next year, tickets will be impossible to come by. We sell out ALL of our games as it is, let alone when we win the Grey Cup next year.
13thman.com...THE place to talk football.

All Star

Postby 294life » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:01 am

Solar Max wrote:
294life wrote:and now you can expect vancouverites to start selling their cup tickets on kijiji with their lions out of the running. even the rider nation won't be much help now.

I'm willing to bet that my game day ticket comes courtesy of a Rider fan before a Lions fan. Lions fans generally attend the Big Game, while Rider fans usually won't if their team isn't in it.

Now when Ottawa is in the Big Kahuna next year, tickets will be impossible to come by. We sell out ALL of our games as it is, let alone when we win the Grey Cup next year.

We'll see how many calgarians show up and how many buy resold tickets. Looks like a 99 repeat in every way including attendance. May have to bring some military to fill the seats again.

As for calling Ottawa in the big game next year yeah you might not be that far off but winnipeggers will have probably sold the place out by then to watch their team defeat your redblacks. :wink:

Return to Canadian Professional Football