The Commish

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

VICIOUSCIRCLE
Rookie
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

The Commish

Post by VICIOUSCIRCLE » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:29 pm

What do you think of the job that Commissioner Orridge has done until this point?
You better bite your bottmom lip I'm coming in dry.

:beer:

:D

Magnum
All Star

Re: The Commish

Post by Magnum » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:58 pm

He was better this Grey Cup week than last year.

His explanations of the punishment he doled out seemed not too bad and he had lots of things to deal with that had never happened before or where never addressed.

I will have to see what happens this year with regards to where he takes video review. There needs to be 2 or 3 people in the booth so the correct interpretation of the rules are given and they need to be sped up. This reviewing something 60 yards away from the play has got to go because that is taking away from the game. The QB rolling left and looking left and a tug on the jersey on a receiver to the right of the play and he was going right is totally stupid and has to be fixed.

Overall I think the league has a Commish who is in charge and there isnt an owner or 2 or 3 who are pulling his strings. Since he hasnt been offered a contract extension says to me that the jury is still out and how some things are dealt with for the remainder of the off season and into the fall will be telling if he is offered an extension.