Introduce Yourselves!

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

The Silver Stampeder
Superstar

Post by The Silver Stampeder » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:37 am

pumagirl wrote:....I can't wait until the next Vancouver grey cup or maybe this year I will win the frito's fandomonium and will see you all in Ottawa...

If you want hints on how to win, you can ask me :)

greycupgarry
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Location: Sect. 217 Fav. Teams: Argos, Leafs, Stamps, Flames, Patriots, Browns, Storm, Holland

Post by greycupgarry » Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:40 am

GreyCupGarry wrote:

I am a grey Cup fanatic and organize a trip each year with a collection of buddies from accross Canada. It is the only time that we hook up each year.

Oh. And did I mention that i am a Leaf fan? :puck: :argo:
Last edited by greycupgarry on Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
if you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing

wizardjagon
Starter

Post by wizardjagon » Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:14 pm

Wizardjagon here! Big Leo's fan living down in the states. Wife and one kid with a second on the way. I've only been to BC once but have relatives from there. First CFL game that I've ever watched was BC smoking Toronto back in 1982. The reason why I watched that game was the NFL was on strike and CFL games where broadcast during the strike. Praying for another NFL strike so people down here can watch the most entertaining football on the planet.

Freak
Legend
Favourite Team: Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Post by Freak » Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:02 pm

Freak, aka Cam, 19, Male, and single. Feel free to throw in a comment, you won't be the last. :?

I also happen to be a mod here, so yeah, if you have a question, ask someone else. It's especially fun to harass Rammer and RR with all your inane questions. :devil:

I'm a Bomber fan, just in case anyone didn't know that by now... and I truly believe the CFL is the greatest sports league anywhere Woo Freaking Hoo!

:beer:

hfxbomberfan
Superstar
Favourite Team: Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Post by hfxbomberfan » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:14 pm

Hfxbomberfan here or otherwise known as "Stan in Halifax,NS." Been a Bomber fan since my Dad took me to my first game in Winnipeg when I was 12. Started playing football just because of that game.

In the Navy for 18 years and on the countdown, only seven more years to go for retirement ! Married with one son, 14, also a damn fine football player. Both of us diehard St.Mary's University football fans(Huskies).

I live with the enemy, though ! My wife is an Al's fan and my son is an Eskies fan.
:o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o
CFL in Moncton, 2013, TD Atlantic #4 ! ! !

D
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Post by D » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:36 pm

My arms and hair aren't finished, and I'm cleaning out a pumpkin, but you get the picture...

I admire your team spirit :clap: .... even if it is mis guided :) .... but I just can't understand why anyone would want to wear a pumpkin on thier head for 3 hours :cl:
I own The Grey Cup! .com

greengirl88
Superstar
Favourite Team: Saskatchewan Roughriders

Post by greengirl88 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:45 pm

D wrote:
My arms and hair aren't finished, and I'm cleaning out a pumpkin, but you get the picture...

I admire your team spirit :clap: .... even if it is mis guided :) .... but I just can't understand why anyone would want to wear a pumpkin on thier head for 3 hours :cl:

Hahahaha Thanks :) But, I wasn't going to wear the pumpkin! :oops: Forgot to make that clear! :oops: That would really, really reek, actually ... can't imagine that being pleasant. No...I was trying to put a Riders logo on the pumpkin, it was right near Halloween. Unforunately, it didn't work :( But yeah...it's about the best pic I have of me that day. I have one other, but it's at the end of the night and my outfit has waned in expression...hair more reminiscent of Medusa than anything, face paint worn off ... but it's at Tim Horton's, what could be more Canadian? :)
"It's time for plan B."
"We have a plan B?"
"No, but it's time for one."
-- Stargate SG-1

greycupgarry
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Location: Sect. 217 Fav. Teams: Argos, Leafs, Stamps, Flames, Patriots, Browns, Storm, Holland

Post by greycupgarry » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:50 pm

greengirl88 wrote:
D wrote:

Hahahaha Thanks :) But, I wasn't going to wear the pumpkin! :oops: Forgot to make that clear! :oops: That would really, really reek, actually ... can't imagine that being pleasant. No...I was trying to put a Riders logo on the pumpkin, it was right near Halloween. Unforunately, it didn't work :( But yeah...it's about the best pic I have of me that day. I have one other, but it's at the end of the night and my outfit has waned in expression...hair more reminiscent of Medusa than anything, face paint worn off ... but it's at Tim Horton's, what could be more Canadian? :)Image

Guess you've never dated one of these guys ... :o

if you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing

greengirl88
Superstar

Post by greengirl88 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:54 pm

hfxbomberfan wrote:I live with the enemy, though ! My wife is an Al's fan and my son is an Eskies fan.
:o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o :? :o

Sucky!! (although I'm more inclined to cheer with your wife :), though not by much)

How'd your son become an Esks fans, if both his parents are fans of different teams and you don't live in Edmonton?
"It's time for plan B."
"We have a plan B?"
-- Stargate SG-1

greengirl88
Superstar

Post by greengirl88 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:57 pm

GreyCupGarry wrote:
greengirl88 wrote:
D wrote:

Hahahaha Thanks :) But, I wasn't going to wear the pumpkin! :oops: Forgot to make that clear! :oops: That would really, really reek, actually ... can't imagine that being pleasant. No...I was trying to put a Riders logo on the pumpkin, it was right near Halloween. Unforunately, it didn't work :( But yeah...it's about the best pic I have of me that day. I have one other, but it's at the end of the night and my outfit has waned in expression...hair more reminiscent of Medusa than anything, face paint worn off ... but it's at Tim Horton's, what could be more Canadian? :)Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I might consider that guy in the background ... :)
"It's time for plan B."
"We have a plan B?"
-- Stargate SG-1

greycupgarry
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by greycupgarry » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:04 pm

greengirl88 wrote:
GreyCupGarry wrote:
greengirl88 wrote:
D wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I might consider that guy in the background ... :)

:clap:

Lerriuqs
Legend

Post by Lerriuqs » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:50 pm

I'm 25 and live in Medicine Hat, Alberta. I've been a Chartered Accountant for almost a year and have been out of university for almost four. I like to curl, golf, bowl and collect pins and sports cards (especially hockey and CFL cards). I've been a football fan since 1989 and have been a 'Rider fan my whole life (I was born to be a 'Rider fan :beauty: ). Try to get to at least one game in Regina and every game the 'Riders play in Calgary every year now. I love the live game, it's the best experience you can get.

Last and most importantly, I'm getting married this summer to my lovely fiancee...The best thing that's ever happened to me.

greengirl88
Superstar

Post by greengirl88 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:56 pm

Lerriuqs wrote:I'm 25 and live in Medicine Hat, Alberta. I've been a Chartered Accountant for almost a year and have been out of university for almost four. I like to curl, golf, bowl and collect pins and sports cards (especially hockey and CFL cards). I've been a football fan since 1989 and have been a 'Rider fan my whole life (I was born to be a 'Rider fan :beauty: ). Try to get to at least one game in Regina and every game the 'Riders play in Calgary every year now. I love the live game, it's the best experience you can get.

Last and most importantly, I'm getting married this summer to my lovely fiancee...The best thing that's ever happened to me.

:beauty: Way to be

:fb: The live game IS the best!

:clap: Best of luck with your wedding!!
"It's time for plan B."
"We have a plan B?"
-- Stargate SG-1

greycupgarry
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by greycupgarry » Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:12 pm

Lerriuqs wrote:I'm 25 and live in Medicine Hat, Alberta. I've been a Chartered Accountant for almost a year and have been out of university for almost four. I like to curl, golf, bowl and collect pins and sports cards (especially hockey and CFL cards). I've been a football fan since 1989 and have been a 'Rider fan my whole life (I was born to be a 'Rider fan :beauty: ). Try to get to at least one game in Regina and every game the 'Riders play in Calgary every year now. I love the live game, it's the best experience you can get.

:beauty:

Terencius
Champion

Post by Terencius » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:10 pm

My login Name is Terencius,

My real name is Terry MacNaughton, I reside in Regina with my best friend and life partner in life, Leane,my better half, and three cats.

I have been a Rider season ticket holder since 1976. I am 46 years old, and I have seen a lot of bad football. in that time. Not so much in the last couple of yera. Shivers and Barret are getting the team on track to Host the western final.

My teams are the Saskatchewan Roughriders and ANY team that plays against the Edmonton Eskimos.

In hockey, Again, I have two favorite teams, the Montreal Canadiens and ANYONE who plays the Tornto Make- beliefis .