Introduce Yourselves!

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

EskimoGary
Playground Hero
Favourite Team: Edmonton Eskimos

Re: Introduce Yourselves!

Post by EskimoGary » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi, I'm an Eskimo fan. Probably the only Eskimo fan currently living in Saskatoon. No way I'm jumping on the band wagon. I've been cheering for the Evil Empire since I was a wee lad. I grew up in the Northwest Territories where you were either an Eskimo/Oiler fan or a Stamps/Flames fan. My pop was an EE fan and so it goes. I was just barely young enough to remember Warren Moon, Jim Germany, Brian Kelly and the like. Brian Kelly being my all time favorite Eskimo. Really liking what the Eskimos have done to get themselves out of the hole this year especially in a tough, tough west division. My prediction for Grey Cup.....you guessed it....Edmonton vs. Montreal. I've been to the Grey Cup game since 2002 and when these two lock horns it is always special. Anyway. Hi.

greengirl88
Superstar
Favourite Team: Saskatchewan Roughriders

Post by greengirl88 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:47 pm

EskimoGary wrote:Hi, I'm an Eskimo fan. Probably the only Eskimo fan currently living in Saskatoon. No way I'm jumping on the band wagon. I've been cheering for the Evil Empire since I was a wee lad. I grew up in the Northwest Territories where you were either an Eskimo/Oiler fan or a Stamps/Flames fan. My pop was an EE fan and so it goes. I was just barely young enough to remember Warren Moon, Jim Germany, Brian Kelly and the like. Brian Kelly being my all time favorite Eskimo. Really liking what the Eskimos have done to get themselves out of the hole this year especially in a tough, tough west division. My prediction for Grey Cup.....you guessed it....Edmonton vs. Montreal. I've been to the Grey Cup game since 2002 and when these two lock horns it is always special. Anyway. Hi.
Wow, an Esks fan in Saskatoon... that is impressive. A Riders fan in Edmonton fares a lot better than I'd imagine you do! Anyway, good to have ya 'round, don't take anyone around here too seriously and this site will serve you well! :beer:
"It's time for plan B."
"We have a plan B?"
"No, but it's time for one."
-- Stargate SG-1

PaulNastasiukFan
Playground Scrub
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

Post by PaulNastasiukFan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Hey fellas I am PaulNastasiukFan

Those of you who know me will appreciate my love for Canada's Team.........our beloved argos!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the boys turn it around on saturday against those bums from calgary!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS

amchow78
Champion
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

Post by amchow78 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:44 am

PaulNastasiukFan wrote:Hey fellas I am PaulNastasiukFan

Those of you who know me will appreciate my love for Canada's Team.........our beloved argos!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the boys turn it around on saturday against those bums from calgary!!!!

Welcome aboard, PNF! :beer:

Just an FYI, this guy was the guy who I attribute to helping me show my Double Blue pride back when we were high school classmates! This guy showed no shame wearing Argo swag (caps, windbreaker, & a Paul Nastasiuk jersey)! In large part, it's thanks to this guy (along with Pinball Clemons) that I became the fan that I am! :beauty:
Alex C. is saying "R.I.P. to GreyCupGarry ... a man who treated me like his own son @ every CFL game I went to for the last five years!"

greycupgarry
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Location: Sect. 217 Fav. Teams: Argos, Leafs, Stamps, Flames, Patriots, Browns, Storm, Holland

Post by greycupgarry » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:22 am

amchow78 wrote:
PaulNastasiukFan wrote:Hey fellas I am PaulNastasiukFan

Welcome aboard, PNF! :beer:

Just an FYI, this guy was the guy who I attribute to helping me show my Double Blue pride back when we were high school classmates! This guy showed no shame wearing Argo swag (caps, windbreaker, & a Paul Nastasiuk jersey)! In large part, it's thanks to this guy (along with Pinball Clemons) that I became the fan that I am! :beauty:
Welcome PNF! So it's all your fault that we have to babysit Alex every other week? :tease: :beer:
if you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing

Goldbrick
Playground Scrub
Favourite Team: Edmonton Eskimos

Post by Goldbrick » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Hey everyone, I'm an Eskimos fan in New Jersey, USA. Listen to the games on the internet, and watch them when they are on WorldSport HD. Go Eskimos :D :yahoo:

jazzy
Playground Scrub
Favourite Team: Saskatchewan Roughriders

Post by jazzy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:53 am

Hello sports fans...diehard Sask Rider fan reporting in for the first time. I've heard of this site but for some reason never stumbled in to it until now. I've been searching for Grey cup talk and this seems to be the place to be. There is a group of 4 of us from Regina heading to Montreal for this year's game. Of course we're hoping for a repeat by the Riders but I know that Montreal is going to be a great trip no matter what. Also a diehard Habs fan and will be taking in the game against the Islanders on Nov. 24th.
Cheers
JJ

Bobbyp
All Star

Post by Bobbyp » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Is it my computer or did this forum change to blue.
“98% of people will die sometime in their lives.”

BigBlue16
Prospect
Favourite Team: Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Post by BigBlue16 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi guys!!!!! I am BIG BLUE 16, just joined today. I am Blue Bomber fan, since 1969 when i was 4. I enjoyed the good times and the not so good times(Goeff Rienbold). hope to add to the conversations and collectable parts.
Charles Roberts was hung over at the Toronto Grey Cup.

Bomb'rBrad
Prospect

Post by Bomb'rBrad » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Name is Brad. Bomber fan since my oldest bro-Bruce took me to game when I was 10 or 11. Favourite players started with WIllard Reaves, James Murphy, Ty Jones, James West, Tom Clemons, and many more... Now I like Stegal of course, but understand the retirement, I'm liking terrance edwards, Dinwiddie, Fred Reid, D. Brown, etc...

StrongSide
Playground Scrub

Post by StrongSide » Sun May 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey!! I'm new here, can't wait for the 2009 season to get started. Getting very anxious about all the moves in Bomberland...

ticatfan
Superstar

Post by ticatfan » Tue May 26, 2009 5:51 am

StrongSide wrote:Hey!! I'm new here, can't wait for the 2009 season to get started. Getting very anxious about all the moves in Bomberland...
Welcome!

JimboV1
Playground Scrub
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Post by JimboV1 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:33 am

I'm James, and I'm a Lions fan.
GO LIONS!!!

greycupbankerbabe
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by greycupbankerbabe » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Welcome James! :beer:

HotBranch!
Champion

Post by HotBranch! » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 am

Hey hey, kids!

Guess who's back?
Given your proven record of mind-bogglingly destructive excess, we felt that giving you any more than that, would be like giving Michael Jackson a drum of peanut oil and some cub scouts. Alledgedly.
-- Cornfed to Duckman