Celtic Thunder

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything you'd talk about at the Pub including Smack or Trash Talk.
This Room is named in memorial For Garry Terpstra. A Great CFL Fan and Friend RIP GCG

Moderator: Referees

FootbalYouBet
Hall of Famer

Celtic Thunder

Post by FootbalYouBet » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:18 pm

Move over Donny and Michael, there is a new kid on the block.

Simply awesome show. Five good to great male voices singing mostly great songs, individually and together. The one 14 yr old sang puppy love way better than Donny ever did, specially at 14, and I have always been an osmond fan. This kid better than 14 yr old Donny and Michael put together.

If you have never seen this show which has been airing on pbs in Detroit and Washington State, I highly recomend it, regardless of your usual musical preferences. I have seen all or parts of it a number of times during the last 2 weeks. Cant turn it off. Between that and the Osmonds 50th anniversary special, I have become an overnight PBS junkie. Marie is better than ever. For the first time ever, we have pledged funds to PBS to get both shows on DVD. As one who doesnt like crowds, hardly ever goes to games, never goes to concerts, and is not rich, I am seriously tempted to go see these guys when they are in everett in december, at 300 bucks a seat through PBS.
Don't confuse me with facts

FootbalYouBet
Hall of Famer

Re: Celtic Thunder

Post by FootbalYouBet » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:59 am

FootbalYouBet
Hall of Famer

Re: Celtic Thunder

Post by FootbalYouBet » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 pm

The kids older now with a much deeper vioce. A couple of changes in the group, but they still rock