CFL.ca Forum = Fascist Dictatorship

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything you'd talk about at the Pub including Smack or Trash Talk.
This Room is named in memorial For Garry Terpstra. A Great CFL Fan and Friend RIP GCG

Moderator: Referees

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

CFL.ca Forum = Fascist Dictatorship

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:34 am

Honestly, the crap the cfl.ca forum gives me knows no bounds. :devil:

I rejoined it after a three year ban, and posted on there in a very conservative way then I did before (no swearing, talking about the CFL mostly, no pics, no video, no obscene comments, no tearing into other posters, no pms, etc), and even did as I was told by keeping my post numbers to a minimum by using edit (which the function on there is ridiculous as it only gives the poster a limited amount of time to edit before it's shut for good). I did well, posting 25 times instead of like 50, and I even made better statements than some of the mod squad in their posts, adding to the flow of the discussion. :good:

but nope, that wasn't enough, I was banned yet again. why? because I was a previously banned poster, and all the good I did, and all the maturity I had shown, didn't mean anything. :x

Sometime in the future, I will create a new account, and be on there again. For now though, I am done with that forum, and will just have to wait until the admins and mods in charge of that forum move on, and a new squad takes over. I know a lot of you are like give up, or why bother? But, no disrespect to this site, it's important to me to be able to post on the official CFL forum and no one id gonna take that away from me for long.They can't stop me, no matter how hard they will try. :wink:

For now I'm back with my good old mates at 13thman.com. :beauty: Who have, despite my previous issues, been very fair and balanced with me. I hope we never have the issues like I have with cfl.ca forum. I owe this site so much, more than I can ever repay. Expect me to donate something at the Grey Cup meet and greet! :beer:

Matthew Sydney "Kanga-Kucha" Robert Clemence

PS

Their loss is this forum's gain, I hope you guys see it like that. :D
GO BOMBERS AND WINNIPEG JETS!!!
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

Sir Purrcival
Superstar

Re: CFL.ca Forum = Fascist Dictatorship

Post by Sir Purrcival » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:46 am

Without making any reference to the policies or practices of other forums, there is no doubt that those responsible for managing this site (and others) are very fair and generally, quite restrained when some kind of discipline is required. So long as they don't have a problem, then neither should the rest of us.

Cheers.
Lest We Forget!

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 am

Sir Purrcival wrote:Without making any reference to the policies or practices of other forums, there is no doubt that those responsible for managing this site (and others) are very fair and generally, quite restrained when some kind of discipline is required. So long as they don't have a problem, then neither should the rest of us.

Cheers.
I'm not saying my conduct before didn't warrant some kind of punishment, but three years is a long time, and I clearly showed I had matured and changed. Still made no difference, and that's pretty sad.

Some of the mods (not naming names) have it out for me too, like V as in Vendetta, and they need to seriously go because they are doing more harm to the forum than good by getting rid of good posters because they see them as a threat. Not to mention they are just bullies.

In any case, I'm younger than they are, and have more stamina, endurance, and love for the CFL, so I will outlast them in the end. It's just simply a matter of time, and who wants it more.

Most of my friends on there have moved on, or I can still contact in other forums if they aren't here. No love lost there. Some of the enemies, I'm sorry to say, I made on cfl.ca I have "kissed" and made up with on other sites.

In the end, my whole reasoning to return to that site is what I said before, because it is the official CFL site. If it wasn't, it wouldn't matter as much to me. Would I do the same, and move heaven and earth for this forum if I wasn't allowed back? Idk, I do have a lot of history and friends on here, but as before when I was temporary banned 3 years for the type of stuff I did on cfl.ca, I was at least treated with respect, which the other site hasn't done, so I'd be more likely to respect this site, and not come back.

Respect is earned, and cfl.ca has failed to do that with me, and a lot of people, hence why we disobey it so much, and simply come back as someone else.
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Would it make everyone on here mad if I when to cfl.ca forum, found what they were talking about that interests me, and post that discusion here?

I would liven up the forum a bit, but idk what you guys would think.
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

redwhite2005
All Star

Post by redwhite2005 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:02 am

Kanga why bother with thes guys at the clf.ca site we all know it is a dictorship when it comes to the moderation over there. It is only a forum nothing that is life altering. Why bother? I was there witnessing what they did to you. You tried very hard to fit in and they knew of your disability yet they egged you on. Then when you got angry you gave them what they were looking for a reason to ban you. The moderaotrs on that site are a big problem. That is why viewership on that site has dropped dramatically. It is the moderator club over there they use it for bullying posters such as yourself. When they can not take their own medicene they use the dictorship to ban you. A sign of good moderation is where you do not bring the fight to the discussion. You take the PM route. Have you ever seen a domestic dispute where the cops start arguing with both parties present. They seperate the two and mediate. The cfl.ca site sucks becuase of their moderators and the head admin over there is to stupid to figure that out.

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:04 am

redwhite2005 wrote:Kanga why bother with thes guys at the clf.ca site we all know it is a dictorship when it comes to the moderation over there. It is only a forum nothing that is life altering. Why bother? I was there witnessing what they did to you. You tried very hard to fit in and they knew of your disability yet they egged you on. Then when you got angry you gave them what they were looking for a reason to ban you. The moderaotrs on that site are a big problem. That is why viewership on that site has dropped dramatically. It is the moderator club over there they use it for bullying posters such as yourself. When they can not take their own medicene they use the dictorship to ban you. A sign of good moderation is where you do not bring the fight to the discussion. You take the PM route. Have you ever seen a domestic dispute where the cops start arguing with both parties present. They seperate the two and mediate. The cfl.ca site sucks becuase of their moderators and the head admin over there is to stupid to figure that out.
like I said RW, if it wasn't the official CFL forum, I wouldn't bother, unfortunately it is, and I will not stand by, and let those pigs get their way. I will fight to be on there as long as I live, and have the ability to post on there. There is nothing they can do to stop it, and they have tried, and (I am happy to say) failed every time. :good:

and the fact that they banned me just because of what happened three years ago, after I proved that I had changed, and did a good job in showing I had improved, even making statements some of the mods couldn't even dream about let alone think about, just shows how wrong they are.

For some reason they see me as a threat to them and the forum, which isn't the case. If anything, I'm more of a danger outside the forum where they can't control or mod me, than if I was on the forum. "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer." That's a lesson they will someday learn the hard way.
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

Solar Max
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Solar Max » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Has it occurred to you Kanga, to ask why you may have been banned from cfl.ca?

We knew what had happened the instant you reappeared here after your prolonged absence.

Whining here about another forum that asked you to behave?
13thman.com...THE place to talk football.

Ron
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Ron » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 am

If you were banned from a site ... why on earth would you go back using the same name?
Contrary to popular belief, the most dangerous animal is not the lion or tiger or even the elephant. The most dangerous animal is a shark riding on an elephant, just trampling and eating everything they see.

redwhite2005
All Star

Post by redwhite2005 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:23 am

Kanga, the mods over there made fun of you. Even after they found out you have a learning disablity. They will not change and will continue to bully you off the site. Why would you want that? The mods on that site are the most ignorant football fans you can find. If you do not agree with their opinion they ban you. Pretty simple. Discuss football at any site other then there. Your only fault was your spelling other than that you did no wrong there.

redwhite2005
All Star

Post by redwhite2005 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 am

Solar Max wrote:Has it occurred to you Kanga, to ask why you may have been banned from cfl.ca?

We knew what had happened the instant you reappeared here after your prolonged absence.

Max the moderators were very unfair to Kanga they took advantage of his disability and made fun of him. The breached every rule that they have and yet they ban this young man. It is pathetic. I truly believe Kanga find a home and I think he has found good people on this site.

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am

Ron wrote:If you were banned from a site ... why on earth would you go back using the same name?
I used a different name, which hurt me because I fell like a fake, but it's easy to find someone if they talk the same as before, and desbite my spelling corrections, they found out.

One of the mods PMed me after they found out and said, ok, you can post here can, but one wrong move and your done. I repied back. "Thanks for the opportunity." and signed out, didn't post anything, a few dyas later I logged on, and got the message that I was banned, because I was a previously banned user.

I know for I fact I did nothing wrong except maybe post alot more than others, which I had keeped limited by using the edit button. The only thing I did wrong was type something I though, not knowing that a poster perviously had posted something simular, not knowing that because I hadn't gotten around to reading that post.

Besides that, I did nothing wrong, and was pretty good considering 3 years ago.
Solar Max wrote:Has it occurred to you Kanga, to ask why you may have been banned from cfl.ca?

Solar Max, I think about that everyday for the past three years, and I know for a fact that what I was banned for then, I didn't do now, except post more than others, desbite reducing that by half using the edit button.

Thing is Max, I did what they asked me to do (the edit thing for example) and in the end, it did no good. They seem to hate my guts for whatever reason, still three yers on, and that's awful, no matter how you look at it.

The wrost thing I could do now is to do nothing, I hope other banned users from cfl.ca like me read this, contact me, and we united to bring those mods to justice. I'm not whining, I'm reloading.
redwhite2005 wrote:Kanga, the mods over there made fun of you. Even after they found out you have a learning disablity. They will not change and will continue to bully you off the site. Why would you want that? The mods on that site are the most ignorant football fans you can find. If you do not agree with their opinion they ban you. Pretty simple. Discuss football at any site other then there. Your only fault was your spelling other than that you did no wrong there.
then we have to wait until they go, and do something to get them removed. I'm not saying it's gonna happen soon, but if we want or do something, we can change that forum for the better.

yeah, my spelling, which I improved with firefox, but that didn't help.
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:46 am

Kanga-Kucha wrote:Would it make everyone on here mad if I when to cfl.ca forum, found what they were talking about that interests me, and post that discusion here?

is that ok with everyone if I do that?
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

Ron
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Ron » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Kanga-Kucha wrote:
Kanga-Kucha wrote:Would it make everyone on here mad if I when to cfl.ca forum, found what they were talking about that interests me, and post that discusion here?

Go ahead. I post topics is see in other places not being discussed here.
Contrary to popular belief, the most dangerous animal is not the lion or tiger or even the elephant. The most dangerous animal is a shark riding on an elephant, just trampling and eating everything they see.

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 am

Ron wrote:
Kanga-Kucha wrote:

Go ahead. I post topics is see in other places not being discussed here.
alrighty then, I would make the forum better for me, another reason why I go to cfl.ca forum is because they talk about subjects (such as the NWO) and CFL issues I indentifly more with, no disrespect to the posters of this site.
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

FootbalYouBet
Hall of Famer

Post by FootbalYouBet » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Honestly, every forum has it good and bad moderators, and good and bad posters.

Why I even know of at least 1 innocent. well almost innocent, poster who was once banned from here, for very little reason with no legitimatge explaination. It happens everywhere. I have been banned from canucks.com till 2019, reason given, moderator abuse. I have over the yrs been banned from a number of sites, sometimes deserved, and sometimes not. I too was banned for a short while from cfl.ca simply because I got on the wrong side of a female mod. I still post there tho. I like to think I am learning to adapt and take each sites moderators with a grain of salt. One of the more respectable mods on both this site and lionbackers pointed out to me something along the line of when you tangle with mods, you lose no matter if you right. I like to think I have finally learned that. It is possible to fly under the radar no matter what your past. I think lionbackers is the only site I posted regularly on without getting banned and I am making every attempt to refrain from ruffling feathers as much as I used to. Sometimes I draw blood biting my tongue though :wink:

as for disability, I too have one, sort of. After all this yrs of struggling with life and not understanding why I screw up so much and say the wrong thing so much, I have finally been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder due to severe childhood trauma. I don't intent to use it as an excuse though. Just fact of life. If anyone ever tries to put me down about it or use it against me in anyway, I will just understand that they too have a different kind of disability. Don't let them get to ya, eh mate.
Don't confuse me with facts