Hey everyone, what's new?

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything you'd talk about at the Pub including Smack or Trash Talk.
This Room is named in memorial For Garry Terpstra. A Great CFL Fan and Friend RIP GCG

Moderator: Referees

Kanga-Kucha
Superstar

Hey everyone, what's new?

Post by Kanga-Kucha » Sun May 08, 2011 12:33 pm

been a long time since I was last here (about 2 years or so).

I;m gonna be doing some house cleaning duties, and save some of my best posts (best IMHO), and I am gald to see my posts have withstood the test of time.

I graduated college finally last Dec, and on June 6th, I will be leaving the USA finally, and going back to Australia for the next few years to live and get a certificate in documentary film making, Right now, my chances for getting a job are better over there than here.

I hope by Nov 2012 I'll have enough money to go to TO for the 100th Grey Cup with you guys and a very special friend of mine who lives in Orilia, Ontario and maybe another friend, a Quebecois from Ottawa.

so see you then, i'll likely talk infrequency ever now and then. I'm almost set with my book about Canadian politics which now that Harper has won a majority, I have the next few years to get together.

PS

Really hope Ron Artest comes and plays for the CFL (preferably the Blue Bombers) and some NFLers (although I think most will go to the UFL) come up for the season, think that would be a major boost for the league.
GO BOMBERS AND WINNIPEG JETS!!!
EPTC RKBC COA
Got EVS?

Sir Purrcival
Superstar

Re: Hey everyone, what's new?

Post by Sir Purrcival » Tue May 10, 2011 10:52 am

Congrats on the academic milestone and best of luck down under with the next stage.

Things have been a bit quiet on this front for a lot of reasons but the season is coming up soon and things will pickup.

A book about Canadian Politics. I hope it shows lots of pictures of Baboons beating taxpayers with an ugly stick. That should just about cover it methinks.

Cheers
Lest We Forget!