Fart Football

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything you'd talk about at the Pub including Smack or Trash Talk.
This Room is named in memorial For Garry Terpstra. A Great CFL Fan and Friend RIP GCG

Moderator: Referees

tigger
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Fart Football

Post by tigger » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:58 pm

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'

His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'

After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'

Not to be outdone the ...wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.

He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.

Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.

The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'

The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides'!

:pass:

Glenegade
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Favourite Team: Ottawa

Re: Fart Football

Post by Glenegade » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 am

Ah, well I thought it was funny Bill,
Undefeated So Far In 2006!

Glenegade
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Favourite Team: Ottawa

Re: Fart Football

Post by Glenegade » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:17 pm

So it's Grey Cup time, and a bunch of guys are excited about the great seats they got,
Sitting in the row in front of them is an elderly man with an empty seat beside him,
Noticing that he's obviously alone, one of the guys ask him about the seat, asking if someone's using it,
The old man tells them about how for over 30 years, him and his wife have been coming to the Grey Cup together,
The young man asks him why she couldn't make it this year,
The old man says, ell this year she passed away, it is my first year coming to the Grey Cup alone,
Alonek? asks the young man, why didn't you bring someone else?
To which he replies, No one else could make it either,
No one else could manage to make it? Asks the young man, For these great seats? No one? What are all of your family and friends so busy with that they couldn't make it?
The old man replies, "They're all at the funeral".
Undefeated So Far In 2006!