Worst fans

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything you'd talk about at the Pub including Smack or Trash Talk.
This Room is named in memorial For Garry Terpstra. A Great CFL Fan and Friend RIP GCG

Moderator: Referees

Pakalolo
Starter
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Worst fans

Post by Pakalolo » Fri May 03, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm thinking Ticat fans vs Rider fans. But Ticat fans don't wear melons on their heads, so... Rider fans. Wearing a suit does not include a John Deere baseball hat. I've seen them dressed like that. I'm not kidding.
LOL!! :beer:
Pain is inevitable...suffering is optional...

D
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Re: Worst fans

Post by D » Fri May 03, 2013 11:28 pm

the worst fans are ..... the ones who don't go to games
I own The Grey Cup! .com

Glenegade
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Favourite Team: Ottawa

Post by Glenegade » Fri May 10, 2013 7:15 am

I would say fans that damage property, but soccer fans are probably the worst for that, but yet are some of the most passionate fans out there, so people who damge stuff are not bad fans, just bad people.
so I would say bad fans are people who don't really know much about the game, but are radicals
Undefeated So Far In 2006!

Solar Max
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Solar Max » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Pakalolo wrote:I'm thinking Ticat fans vs Rider fans. But Ticat fans don't wear melons on their heads, so... Rider fans. Wearing a suit does not include a John Deere baseball hat. I've seen them dressed like that. I'm not kidding.
Tailgate with Saskatchewan fans, or go yo Grey Cups with them, and they are fantastic fans.

Deal with them in an online forum, and they are by far the worst, with a few spoiling it for the rest.

Best fans are Ottawa fans of course. We are smart, loyal, kind, unobtrusive, non braggarts who are filled with humility.
13thman.com...THE place to talk football.

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Talk about anything you'd talk about at the Pub including Smack or Trash Talk.
I tried a half assed bit of trash talking, but all I got was some very reserved, polite, and almost fatherly advise, right back at me. Really?
How do you spell dynasty in Saskkkatctcheaawany?... O N E !
Any one who moves to Sascaatkkchoment..Potash isn't what you think it is.

D
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by D » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Pakalolo wrote:
Talk about anything you'd talk about at the Pub including Smack or Trash Talk.
How do you spell dynasty in Saskkkatctcheaawany?... O N E !
Apparently that's how they spell it in Toronto to ... One Grey Cup win and One pre season win over perhaps the worst team in the league and some are talking dynasty :popcorn:
I own The Grey Cup! .com

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:06 am

Not much of a dynasty type game against the Lions. I'll bet their fans will use that West Coast curse excuse. Chad Owens got over a hundred yds receiving that game. Somebody should have told him there was a curse.

Ron
2017 MVP
2017 MVP

Post by Ron » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Solar Max wrote:
Pakalolo wrote:I'm thinking Ticat fans vs Rider fans. But Ticat fans don't wear melons on their heads, so... Rider fans. Wearing a suit does not include a John Deere baseball hat. I've seen them dressed like that. I'm not kidding.
Tailgate with Saskatchewan fans, or go yo Grey Cups with them, and they are fantastic fans.

Deal with them in an online forum, and they are by far the worst, with a few spoiling it for the rest.

Best fans are Ottawa fans of course. We are smart, loyal, kind, unobtrusive, non braggarts who are filled with humility.
Yup, Ottawa fans are for sure loyal, kind, unobtrusive, non braggarts who are filled with humility. :wink:
Contrary to popular belief, the most dangerous animal is not the lion or tiger or even the elephant. The most dangerous animal is a shark riding on an elephant, just trampling and eating everything they see.

Pakalolo
Starter

Post by Pakalolo » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Ron wrote:
Solar Max wrote:

Yup, Ottawa fans are for sure loyal, kind, unobtrusive, non braggarts who are filled with humility. :wink:[/quote
Yup, thats why the best politicians across the country hang out there. Take it from THE DUFF.