"Crappy Beer Now Sponsors Team Canada"

Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Referees

iso_55
Legend

Re:

Post by iso_55 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:55 am

HammerMan wrote:hmm... Frankie has used his "crappy" beer to own and run a successful hockey team, successfully sponsor auto races in two major series, and now sponsors a national team; he and his "crappy" beer never would have been able to see success in the CFL... Molson and Labatt do no more than include golf balls, t-shirts, and bottle "cosies" (NFL ones at that) in their $30 24's... at least Steelback is Canadian; Molson now answers to a CEO in Texas and Labatt has been Belgian (InterBev) for years now... what an embarassment Frankie has been... :roll:
Is Steelback out of business now? I guess there's no more TC sponsorship now as D'Angelo is bankrupt.
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier.

Hollywood2
Champion
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Re: Re:

Post by Hollywood2 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:22 pm

iso_55 wrote:
HammerMan wrote:hmm... Frankie has used his "crappy" beer to own and run a successful hockey team, successfully sponsor auto races in two major series, and now sponsors a national team; he and his "crappy" beer never would have been able to see success in the CFL... Molson and Labatt do no more than include golf balls, t-shirts, and bottle "cosies" (NFL ones at that) in their $30 24's... at least Steelback is Canadian; Molson now answers to a CEO in Texas and Labatt has been Belgian (InterBev) for years now... what an embarassment Frankie has been... :roll:
Is Steelback out of business now? I guess there's no more TC sponsorship now as D'Angelo is bankrupt.
I wonder if he still plans on bringing pro football to Ottawa?
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21
The Tiger-Cats are the reigning champions of CFL/NFL football.