More trouble with TFC fans

Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Referees

Ravi Ramkissoonsingh
Hall of Famer
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

More trouble with TFC fans

Post by Ravi Ramkissoonsingh » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Some of them made fools of themselves in Columbus a few weeks back and now this: http://www.thestar.com/GTA/Crime/article/623324
There is one thing that no Argo fan should ever forget - Rob Ford, Doug Ford, Paul Godfrey, Phil Lind and Larry Tanenbaum are all pure evil!

Catssuck
Champion

Re: More trouble with TFC fans

Post by Catssuck » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Surprise? No - plenty of idiots at every type of sporting event.
On July 13th 2007 Cossack wrote: I agree with the Argo fan.
Thanks for finally coming around Terry - the Ticats do suck.

Hymie
All Star

Post by Hymie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 am

Catssuck wrote:Surprise? No - plenty of idiots at every type of sporting event.
I agree that there are idiots in every sport, but doesn't it seem that TFC are attracting more than their fair share.
The CFL is alive and well
We don't need the NFL

AngeloV
All Star

Post by AngeloV » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 am

The team should be revoked, and their idiotic fans (one in particular over at the Double Blue) should be tortured. :devil:
Hugo has been retired!!!!!

Chief, this information is of the highest security. I insist that we use the cone of silence!

XGamer
Superstar
Favourite Team: Montreal Alouettes

Post by XGamer » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 pm

My 2 cents on this:

There are idiots at every sports event:

These 2 kids only wanted to do the same thing they do in Europe, South America, ect...

I really hate the TFC and their supporters (especially the Really Pissed Bitches...

Were these 2 "kids" associated with any of the supporters group...???

I would like to know that...because in Europe sometimes they even fine the supporter groups & ban them access to the venue for lifetime.....

Make an example out of them !
Montreal Alouettes season ticket holder since 2004 !

Back-to-Back Grey Cups ('09 & '10) and I witnessed it LIVE from the stands !

Mtl Als Fansite: http://www.goalsgo.com

cdh
Playground Scrub

Post by cdh » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:15 pm

[quote="XGamer"]My 2 cents on this:

[color=#00BFFF]These 2 kids only wanted to do the same thing they do in Europe, South America, ect...

[color=#4080FF]I really hate the TFC and their supporters (especially the [b][u][color=#FF0000]R[/color][/b][/u]eally [b][u][color=#FF0000]P[/color][/b][/u]issed [b][u][color=#FF0000]B[/color][/b][/u]itches...[/color]

Were these 2 "kids" associated with any of the supporters group...???

I would like to know that...because in Europe sometimes they even fine the supporter groups & ban them access to the venue for lifetime.....

Make an example out of them ![/quote][/color]
The pet shop boys are not that smart. I had run in with the idiot that runs the pet shop boys. He's a joke! You should go to facebook and go onto the tfc site and see how intelligent some of these characters are. Check out some of the fight songs they come up with.

AngeloV
All Star

Post by AngeloV » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 pm

I understand their coach quit yesterday. Probably of embarrassment or fear. :0
Hugo has been retired!!!!!

Chief, this information is of the highest security. I insist that we use the cone of silence!

argolio
Hall of Famer

Post by argolio » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Pet shop boys??? That name must strike fear into interior decorators everywhere.
My name is Argolio, and I approved this post.

ArgoDave
Legend
Location: Sitting in my chair, being a swell guy loved by all...

Post by ArgoDave » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:31 am

XGamer wrote:My 2 cents on this:

These 2 kids only wanted to do the same thing they do in Europe, South America, ect...
And that is the problem with bringing Euro Soccer here, you get fans thinking they're entitled/expected to behave like their Euro counterparts. Yes, there are idiots at all majors sports events, Alcohol makes that inevitable (but it's too profitable to cut off) but it seems worldwide that Soccer fans are the worst.

When you have to fence off stadiums so fans cannot mix with the enemy, and have to ban fans from some countries to International events simply because of the way they behave, then there's something inherently wrong with the way they run the Euro leagues.

I truly hope MLSE cracks down on crap at BMO and makes it as joyless and unfun as the RC can be. See how long their fanbase puts up with that and MLSE's famous 'jack up the prices every year even when they don't do squat' policy.
Gord for Mayor of Swaggerville!

Hollywood2
Champion
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Post by Hollywood2 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:00 pm

ArgoDave wrote:
XGamer wrote:My 2 cents on this:

And that is the problem with bringing Euro Soccer here, you get fans thinking they're entitled/expected to behave like their Euro counterparts. Yes, there are idiots at all majors sports events, Alcohol makes that inevitable (but it's too profitable to cut off) but it seems worldwide that Soccer fans are the worst.

When you have to fence off stadiums so fans cannot mix with the enemy, and have to ban fans from some countries to International events simply because of the way they behave, then there's something inherently wrong with the way they run the Euro leagues.

I truly hope MLSE cracks down on crap at BMO and makes it as joyless and unfun as the RC can be. See how long their fanbase puts up with that and MLSE's famous 'jack up the prices every year even when they don't do squat' policy.
When I see TFC fans they seem to be Euro-wannabes. No minds of their own. Out to mimic what they see on TV.

I believe that soccer fans world-wide are the way they are because the game is rather mundane. In England I have read how other sports draw fans who don't like the soccer atmosphere.
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21
The Tiger-Cats are the reigning champions of CFL/NFL football.