NLL Video Game

Talk about the Pick em Pool, CFL Fantasy Football, or Computer Gaming.

Moderator: Referees

XGamer
Superstar
Favourite Team: Montreal Alouettes

NLL Video Game

Post by XGamer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:53 pm

So, over 2 years ago, the NLL announced that they will be "partnering" with Activision to develop and distribute a video game based on the NLL.

NLL News Link

Some Sony Playstation owners had the pleasure of playing Blast Lacrosse. As a PSOne & PS2 owner, I never played it myself !

A couple of weeks ago, I was wondering about the NLL video game "project", so I fired a little email to the NLL office.

Good Day,

As a fan of the NLL, I was wondering if the NLL will soon announce any development, in the NLL Video game, which was announced here:

NLL News Link

Do you have any "release" date from Activision or has the project "died" ?

Thanks for your reply.

XGamer
To my surprise, I received an e-mail this week:
To: XGamer
Subject: Re: NLL.com User Comments - NLL Video Game
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 16:40:48 -0500

Thank you for your email to the National Lacrosse League and for your interest in an NLL video game. The NLL and Activision have partnered to produce an NLL video game. The game is taking longer to produce than originally anticipated and is still in the production stages. Once more information about the game becomes available, the
NLL will announce further details surrounding the game.

Thank you,

Jeff Tierney
Director of Public Relations
National Lacrosse League
So is this the "political correct" way of saying, the project was ?killed? ?

I too want an NLL video game on a game console (could you imagine that on a Wii...wow), not on PC.

I know it can take years to develop a new game, but Activision is not a small puppy in the gaming world, it did produce the "renowned" Tony Hawk series, Doom & a couple of other awesome games.

I personally hope a game will see light within the next 2 years?but I seriously doubt it !

For posters who want to ?copy? this topic on other ?gaming/fan site", that might have an NLL interest, feel free to do so, but at least give me the ?credits? ;)
Montreal Alouettes season ticket holder since 2004 !

Back-to-Back Grey Cups ('09 & '10) and I witnessed it LIVE from the stands !

Mtl Als Fansite: http://www.goalsgo.com

lambertjr
Playground Hero
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Post by lambertjr » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:19 am

I've wanted an NLL game for a long time but I'm not holding my breath.
I have the Blast Lacrosse game and it is pure arcade, no realism at all.

alphonsebelly
Playground Scrub

Re: NLL Video Game

Post by alphonsebelly » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 am

He is right. NLL and not drop. It was directed by Carlo Sunseri, who basically do everything yourself. He College Lacrosse 2010, which was released a few months back. NlL is pretty funny. The graphics are much better in CL2010, and many things have improved. For points MS 400, it is absolutely worth it.

peterbarmars
Playground Scrub
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

Re: NLL Video Game

Post by peterbarmars » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:51 pm

I hate the way you can not control my line changes. If I play like Rochester and Grant early in the game, could not return, and I want to go walking down there too, but it is difficult to convey. Annoying.