2008 CFL Pick Em Pool

Talk about the Pick em Pool, CFL Fantasy Football, or Computer Gaming.

Moderator: Referees

D
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Re: 2008 CFL Pick Em Pool

Post by D » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Game Day, Baby! wrote:Can we see more than the top 25 on the Leaderboard please?
voila! :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com

Inquiring Mind
Hall of Famer

Post by Inquiring Mind » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:45 pm

Nice, it lists wrong before correct in the standings... makes me feel much better about my record! :wink:
-

Look. We can go round and round about this all the live long day. Let's keep it simple. I embody amazement. Can you dig on that? Good. Then meet me on the corner of rock and roll, and bring a flask of something that burns.

Dieter
Starter

Post by Dieter » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 am

Has anyone noticed a mistake in their picks? I thought there was one or two in the last couple weeks or so where I should have got 2 points and didn't but assumed I checked the wrong box in error. This week I KNOW I picked Toronto and BC but got nothing

Inquiring Mind
Hall of Famer

Post by Inquiring Mind » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 am

Dieter wrote:Has anyone noticed a mistake in their picks? I thought there was one or two in the last couple weeks or so where I should have got 2 points and didn't but assumed I checked the wrong box in error. This week I KNOW I picked Toronto and BC but got nothing
Yeah, actually now that you mention it I've suspected this as well.I believe I picked Sask and Toronto, and I certainly picked BC (checking against my picks on esksfans, which I do at the same time as I do these each week) this week and here it says I didn't pick any of them. I think something has gone screwy somewhere along the line.

Looking at prior weeks, it looks like it got them right though... of course I picked the wrong teams, but that was my own doing :lol:
-

Look. We can go round and round about this all the live long day. Let's keep it simple. I embody amazement. Can you dig on that? Good. Then meet me on the corner of rock and roll, and bring a flask of something that burns.

Bosco
Rookie
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

Post by Bosco » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:14 am

Dieter wrote:Has anyone noticed a mistake in their picks? I thought there was one or two in the last couple weeks or so where I should have got 2 points and didn't but assumed I checked the wrong box in error. This week I KNOW I picked Toronto and BC but got nothing
Same here. Whichever team I choose, the pool will always say I picked the opposite team (and this has nothing to do with my usual bad predictions). :oops:
The Lions retool...never rebuild!

woody
Superstar
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Post by woody » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Is anyone looking into this? :fishin: :popcorn:
I believe Cookie Gilchrist is the most complete football player of all time. He belongs in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame!

greycupgarry
2017 MVP
2017 MVP
Location: Sect. 217 Fav. Teams: Argos, Leafs, Stamps, Flames, Patriots, Browns, Storm, Holland

Post by greycupgarry » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:28 pm

woody wrote:Is anyone looking into this? :fishin: :popcorn:
Perhaps it's old age woody. You should double check. Then consult Bon Jovi before you make your choices as well.
if you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing

woody
Superstar
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Post by woody » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:46 pm

greycupgarry wrote:
woody wrote:Is anyone looking into this? :fishin: :popcorn:
Perhaps it's old age woody. You should double check. Then consult Bon Jovi before you make your choices as well.
:lol:

LMAO...Isn't it nice when only "WE" understand that line! :beer:
I believe Cookie Gilchrist is the most complete football player of all time. He belongs in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame!