Footstar is the Game to Play

Talk about the Pick em Pool, CFL Fantasy Football, or Computer Gaming.

Moderator: Referees

FeeneySkinner
Playground Scrub
Favourite Team: Toronto Argonauts

Footstar is the Game to Play

Post by FeeneySkinner » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Hello, I just wanted to tell you guys about the game Footstar. www.footstar.org I know what you are thinking, soccer sucks! Maybe so, but you don't need to like soccer to enjoy this game. You create and train a soccer player and control him through his professional career. You can sign big money contracts with teams around the world, play for the Canadian national team and live the life of a superstar. The best part of the game, is watching the games live on the 2d viewer. You can actually watch your player as he moves about the field and gets involved in a very realistic soccer simulation.

Currently we need new Canadian users to stay competitive with the rest of the world. Sign up and check it out, you'll be stunned how fun it is to play.

Rids
Superstar

Re: Footstar is the Game to Play

Post by Rids » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Just need to teach the fullback to pick up the ball and charge through the line.
http://www.JessicaRidley.com << My country singing wife

jedc53
Playground Scrub

Re: Footstar is the Game to Play

Post by jedc53 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:52 am

FootStar is a game where you are in control of a football player, trying to become the best player the planet.I have Played soccer game on Soccermanager.com.It is a very nice game.It is a second project of the Planetarium Games team.The game is still in its beta stage.