March 14, 2010

BISONS LOSE ... NOW OFF TO NATIONALS

Image Image
MANITOBA BISONS 2
ALBERTA GOLDEN BEARS 4

(Alberta wins best-of-three series 2-1)
|> [LEAGUESTAT SUMMARY] ~ [SCORER'S SHEET] ~ [CIS BOXSCORE]
|> [C.W. STORY] ~ [U OF A STORY] ~ [U OF M STORY]

The Bisons came as close as you could without winning the conference. The final game was not the intense nail-biter that we saw Saturday. The Bisons were not throwing themselves into the action like they had been and as a result Alberta was able to score on rebounds and scrambles where in prior games they would have been hit or checked after the first shot.

Rick Wood and Tyler Dittmer were the Bison goal-scorers.

Alberta really used their top 6 forwards to excess but it did not impair their effectiveness. Perhaps due to the lack of Bison physicality.

But, don't forget, the Bisons still have a ticket to the nationals. There will be 6 teams divided into two pools of 3. Each plays a round-robin with the winners playing for the title. If I were to lay down a wager, I would say that the Bisons will open Thursday, March 25th and play in a pool with the McGill Redmen and the AUS winner (St. Mary's or St. F-X). I would also guess that Alberta will open Thursday and play the UQTR Patriotes in a pool which also includes hosts Lakehead Thunderwolves.

OTHER MEDIA STORIES: NEXT UP:
  • March 15 5:00 CDT St. FX at St. Mary's
    March 17 5:00 CDT St. Mary's at St. FX [VIDEO]] (if necessary)
    March 19 5:00 CDT St. FX at St. Mary's (if necessary)
    March 25-28 TBD UNIVERSITY CUP AT THUNDER BAY
BOOKMARKS:
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21
The Tiger-Cats are the reigning champions of CFL/NFL football.

Hollywood2
Champion
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Re: 2009-10 Manitoba Bisons Hockey Thread

Post by Hollywood2 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 pm

CIS HOCKEY NEWS

Image Image

ST. MARY'S HUSKIES 5
ST. FRANCIS-XAVIER X-MEN 3

(SMU wins best-of-five series 3-0)
|> [MAR 15 AUS SCOREBOARD]

The game was tied after 2 periods before SMU took care of things in the 3rd. The final goal was an empty-netter by Mike Danton. The boxscore is not yet posted on the CIS site, nor is the game story anywhere to be found. Maybe check the SMU hockey site to check for a story.

CISblog.ca: CW weekly roundup - championship edition - They have a good recap of the series and you can post your comments.

CISblog.ca: Finish to OUA third-place game 'trois fantastique' for Patriotes - More views on the Urban Cowboys choke job, which still has me shaking my head.

BOOKMARKS
  • With the field for the University Cup now set, here are the bookmarks you will need:

Image : Image : Image : Image : Image
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21

Hollywood2
Champion

SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED

Post by Hollywood2 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 pm

CIS-SIC.ca: Alberta seeded No. 1 for University Cup - The CIS story is duplicated at the Canada West and U of A. Here's the bottom line:
  • SEEDINGS & POOLS

1. Alberta Golden Bears (Canada West champions: 23-4-1 regular season / 4-1 playoffs)
    2. McGill Redmen (OUA champions: 22-6-0 regular season / 7-1 playoffs)
    3. Saint Mary’s Huskies (AUS champions: 16-8-4 regular season / 8-1 playoffs)
    4. Lakehead Thunderwolves (OUA finalists: 19-7-2 regular season / 6-2 playoffs)
    5. Manitoba Bisons (Canada West finalists: 16-10-2 regular season / 3-3 playoffs)
    6. UQTR Patriotes (OUA bronze medalists: 23-3-2 regular season / 5-3 playoffs)

Pool A
    1. Alberta
    4. Lakehead
    6. UQTR

Pool B
    2. McGill
    3. Saint Mary’s
    5. Manitoba

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE (all times CDT)

Thursday, March 25
    1:00 Pool B #1: McGill vs. Manitoba (SSN Canada webcast)
    6:30 Pool A #1: Alberta vs. UQTR (SSN Canada webcast)

Friday, March 26
    1:00 Pool B #2: Saint Mary’s vs. Loser Pool B #1 (SSN Canada webcast)
    6:30 Pool A #2: Lakehead vs. Loser Pool A #1 (SSN Canada webcast)

Saturday, March 27
    1:00 Pool B #3: Saint Mary’s vs. Winner Pool B #1 (Rogers Sportsnet / SSN Canada webcast)
    6:00 Pool A #3: Lakehead vs. Winner Pool A #1 (Rogers Sportsnet / SSN Canada webcast)

Sunday, March 28
    6:00 University Cup Final (Rogers Sportsnet / SSN Canada webcast)
GoBisons.ca: Bison men’s hockey team seeded fifth for the 2010 Cavendish University Cup - The Bison site has a modified story and has a team photo! That Thursday afternoon sucks because I will have to miss the last half of the game. I'll have to see if an internet broadcast can be downloaded.

August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21

Hollywood2
Champion

Post by Hollywood2 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:00 am

MEDIA GUIDES

No guides have been posted yet from McGill or Lakehead. But here are links to the rest, all from the Participating Teams page from the CIS University Cup site: MORE LINKS

CISblog.ca: University Cup Seedings and Schedule Released - This is not a new link but the blog entry has updated responses from time to time.

Winnipeg Sun: Bisons seeded fifth heading into CIS University Cup - This was more of a blurb than a story.

Daily Gleaner: AUS champs seeded third at CIS University Cup tourney - This is a view from out east.

Daily Gleaner: Huskies get shot at redemption - And this story looks back at SMU's el foldo at last year's nationals. They surrendered 5 3rd period goals to the Urban Cowboys to get bounced from last year's tournament.

TSN.ca: ALBERTA SEEDED NO.1 FOR CIS MEN'S HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIP - All TSN did was re-print the CIS media release.

TB Newswatch: Wolves draw Alberta, UQTR in Cavendish Cup - Lakehead U gets good coverage in T-Bay and this one is a story on the Thundermutts. This is more of athumbnail sketch on the tournament field than anything in-depth on any team.

The Telegram: Newfoundland Huskies helped pull team - This is a story on the Newfies recruited by the Huskies (St. Mary's version, that is.)

Image A Thundermutt in action!
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21

Hollywood2
Champion

Post by Hollywood2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:08 pm

UNIVERSITY CUP PREVIEW

Image Image

MANITOBA BISONS
(16-10-2, 34 points, 3rd place CW, 3-3 playoffs, #4 in OHT34)
MCGILL REDMEN
(22-6-0, 44 points, 2nd place OUAE, 7-1 playoffs, #3 in OHT34)

THURSDAY, MARCH 25TH @ 1:00 CDT [SSN WEBCAST]
AT THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO

These two teams have not played so long as I can remember. What we do know is that McGill was 2nd (behind UQTR) in the OUAE then came up big in the playoffs, winning the OUA title. They started out highly touted but then tumbled in the OHT34, largely due to their mediocre record against decent teams. Their record was inflated by goin 19-0-0 against C level opponents. This is how their record breaks down:
regular season: 22-6-0
playoffs: 7-1-0
v A level: 5-3-0
v B level: 5-4-0
v C level: 19-0-0
v CW/AUS: 1-4-1
total: 30-11-1

So, against A and B level teams they were 11-11-1.

Meanwhile, the Bisons were:
regular season: 16-10-2
playoffs: 3-3-0
v A level: 10-9-1
v B level: 9-4-1
v C level: 0-0-0
v OUA: 4-2-0
total: 23-15-2

The Bisons' only C level opponent was Brock of the OUA (they were B level at the time). Therefore, against A and B level teams they were 21-15-2.

So while McGill has the #3 ranking in the OHT34, that is basically due to defeating Lakehead for the Queen's Cup. The Bisons' overall season record was clearly better.

At Christmas the McGilligutties did play Alberta (they played well and were unlucky to lose both games) then followed that with a split at UBC (where they were outplayed both times and were lucky to split).

All of this makes it hard to handicap the match-up.

The loser comes back to face St. Mary's on Friday afternoon. The winner plays St. Mary's Saturday afternoon live on Sportsnet.

WEEKEND LINKS: MORE STORIES: BOOKMARKS
  • Image : Image : Image : Image : Image
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21

Hollywood2
Champion

HERD TRAMPLES MCGILLIGUTTIES

Post by Hollywood2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:50 pm

March 25, 2010

HERD TRAMPLES MCGILLIGUTTIES

Image Image
MCGILL REDMEN 4
MANITOBA BISONS 5

(IN OVERTIME)
|> [LEAGUESTAT SUMMARY] ~ [SCORER'S SHEET]
|> [CIS STORY] ~ [U OF M STORY]

I am hoping the replay of this game will be uploaded for on-line viewing at SSNCanada.ca. I saw up until it was 4-1 for McGill and missed seeing the comeback. And what a comeback it was! In the end, the McGilligutties could only scrape together 3 shots on goal in the 3rd period as the Bisons forced OT and then scored early.

The result means that McGill will play Saint Mary's Little Dogs Friday afternoon in game 2 of the round-robin. Meanwhile, Manitoba will play on SportsNet's national broadcast against Saint Mary's Saturday at 1:00 CDT (2:00 EDT in Thunder Bay).

McGill carried the play for the first half of the first period and cashed in on the PP. When the Bisons had their PP later they generated great chances but goalposts, crossbars, and bad bounces kept it at 2-nil for McGill.

Kyle Howarth notched a PP goals 28 seconds into the 2nd to make it 2-1. But McGill replied at 55 seconds to restore a 3-1 lead. Ugh. The Bisons continued to carry the play but were stymied and to make it worse McGill notched one more to end the period up 4-1.

But wait! It aint't over til it's over. Kyle Howarth notched another one on the PP at 3:55 to make it 4-2. Mike Hellyer then scored at 16:42 to give the Bisons a chance. Then Ian Duval scored with only 5 seconds left to force overtime.

Mike Hellyer scored his 2nd at 1:51 of overtime to give the Bisons the win!

Image Game action.

Image Celebration time!

Image Canada's goalie of the year.

OTHER MEDIA STORIES:
  • Canada West: UNB’s Tremblay named Player of the Year - The atory reports on all CIS award winners, including Bisons' Steve Christie in goal. The story is also at GoBisons.ca. The Gateway also has a story which features the Evil Monkeys' award winners, while The Chronicle Herald gives the east coast outlook.

GoBisons.ca: Follow Manitoba Bisons men's hockey with live updates on Twitter - The Twitter link is [HERE].

CISblog.ca: Mac's club team looking to join OUA - That means McMaster University in Hamiltown may be joining the CIS.
    CISblog.ca: Tournament odds - I I have no idea who came up with the odds they posted. Does Vegas care about Canadian sports?
    CISblog.ca: Manitoba-McGill Live Blog - It's nice to see what people say in hindsight.

Winnipeg Free Press: CIS nods may inspire Bison netminder - Ashley Prest writes about Christie's award.
    At Wednesday night's awards dinner in Thunder Bay, Christie was named the first-ever recipient of the CIS Men's Hockey Goaltender of the Year award and selected as a first-team all-Canadian.

"I was kind of a late bloomer, between (age) 15 to 17, I probably got cut from about 13 different teams," said Christie, in his fourth Bisons season, noting he was cut from high school hockey, AAA midget and junior B. He eventually played AA midget with the River East Marauders.

"It was a long road. But I just loved to play and I was playing with lots of guys who were my friends so I thought that was enough reason to stay in the game. I just needed a fair chance or some luck."

Christie said the luck he was hoping for came at an open identification camp for junior-age players held in Brandon about eight years ago. The Salmon Arm Silverbacks of the BCHL, then owned by Andy Murray, watched him play at that camp.

"It was the turning point of my career. They invited me out to B.C. and I made it from there," said Christie, who was later recruited from the BCHL by Bisons head coach Mike Sirant who is this year's Canada West Coach of the Year. ...
    Montreal Gazette: Redmen target CIS title - Ironic story, when one looks back!

Canadian Press: Golden Bears not overconfident despite being favourite in CIS hockey tourney - The CP stpry is nice to see. The story has been published elsewhere as well.
NEXT UP:
  • March 25, 2010 - 6:30 CDT UQTR @ Alberta
    March 26, 2010 - 1:00 CDT Saint Mary's @ McGill
    March 26, 2010 - 6:30 CDT Lakehead v UQTR/Alberta loser
    March 27, 2010 - 1:00 CDT Manitoba @ Saint Mary's
    March 27, 2010 - 6:30 CDT Lakehead v UQTR/Alberta winner
    March 28, 2010 - 6:00 CDT final
BOOKMARKS:
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21

Hollywood2
Champion

EVENING UPDATE

Post by Hollywood2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 pm

March 25, 2010 - evening update

EVIL MONKEYS COMPLETE C.W. SWEEP

Image Image
ALBERTA GOLDEN BEARS 4
UQTR PATRIOTES 2

|> [GAME STORY @ CIS] ~ [GAME STORY @ C.W.]
|> [U OF A STORY] ~ [SSN WEBCAST]

The Evil Monkeys started out down 2-0 but, like Manitoba, rallied to beat Les Patriotes. The games were also similar in that the Quebec-based OUA teams both did absolutely nothing in the 3rd period. The Pats had but 4 shots on goal in the whole period.

UQTR must now play the host Lakehead side on Friday night and win by 3 goals to have a chance to win the pool. My guess is they'll fold the tent and the Thundermutts will cruise into a Saturday night battle against the Evil Monkeys for a spot in the final.

MANITOBA-MCGILL UPDATE: OTHER MEDIA STORIES:
  • T-Bay Newswatch: Bisons ready for McGill - This was a pre-game story.
    T-Bay Newswatch: Bisons shock Redmen in OT - They had a nice story, with a summary, on the game.

It was a remarkable comeback for a team that had plenty of chances in the first and second, none more so than Duval who missed a couple of open nets in the first 20 minutes, catching Morin well out of position. The Bisons started flat, but finished strong, despite trailing by three heading into the third, Hellyer said.

“As cliché as it is, we don’t quit, and I think we proved it in overtime,” said Hellyer, named Manitoba’s player of the game.

Interim McGill coach Jim Webster called the Redmen’s collapse disastrous, after controlling the scoreboard for 59:55.

“It’s the ultimate agony of defeat,” Webster said. “We’re working toward this national championship for the whole season, and it can’t get worse than this at this moment.”

The Redmen aren’t done, by any measure, but they’re going to need some help. First and foremost they’ll have to find a way to rebound in less than 24 hours against a tough Saint Mary’s squad. It’s not like his troops haven’t faced adversity along the way, he said.
    T-Bay Newswatch: Golden Bears double Patriotes - The local paper had a decent story on the night-cap.

LocalSportsReport.com: HELLYER HERO IN BISONS COMEBACK WIN OVER REDMEN - I am not sure what this site is, but they have a story on the Bison win.

Winnipeg Free Press: Alberta beats UQTR, Manitoba edges McGill in Canadian university men's hockey - Canadian Press story on both games today. Here's a quote from the story:

Hellyer, who spent four seasons with the Western Hockey League's Prince Albert Raiders, beat McGill netminder Hubert Morin to cap a furious rally by the Bisons. Manitoba trailed 4-1 after two periods, but scored three goals in the third - the last coming with five seconds left in regulation - to force extra time.

"This is the biggest goal of my career so far," said Hellyer, who was the Bisons' top goal-scorer in the regular season with 11 goals in 28 games. "We never lost focus, we never gave up. This is a huge victory for the Bisons program."

Kyle Howarth had a pair of goals, while Ian Duval scored once and added an assist. Jared Walker chipped in with three helpers. ...
    Winnipeg Sun: No cut too deep - Pre-game story about Steve Christie.
    Winnipeg Sun: Bisons in driver’s seat - The game story picked up by the Sun basically recapped the game and had this quote from the coach:

Manitoba coach Mike Sirant said he thought his team out-chanced the Redmen, but just couldn’t put the puck in the net.

“We had several crossbars, a couple of goalposts and other missed opportunities. McGill has an outstanding hockey team, very skilled, and they capitalized on their chances. And we just couldn’t capitalize,” Sirant said. “At times in the second period our power play was outstanding in our execution, but we just didn’t get the final payoff.”

Sirant said they didn’t take a different approach when the third period arrived. They just stuck to the game plan and continued to believe. ...
    Canadian Press: Manitoba rallies for 5-4 OT win over McGill in Canadian university men's hockey - This CP story has been picked up elsewhere.

Montreal Gazette: McGill Redmen let game slip away - The view from the other side of the country.

CBC.ca: Cavendish University Cup preview: Take 5 - This is a tournament overview with an active viewer comments section.
NEXT UP:
  • March 26, 2010 - 1:00 CDT Saint Mary's @ McGill : [SSN WEBCAST]
    March 26, 2010 - 6:30 CDT UQTR @ Lakehead : [SSN WEBCAST]
    March 27, 2010 - 1:00 CDT Image Manitoba @ Saint Mary's : [SSN WEBCAST]
    March 27, 2010 - 6:30 CDT Image Lakehead v Alberta : [SSN WEBCAST]
    March 28, 2010 - 6:00 CDT Image Final Game : [SSN WEBCAST]
BOOKMARKS:
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21

Hollywood2
Champion

FRIDAY WINNOWING COMPLETE

Post by Hollywood2 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:19 pm

March 26, 2010 - UPDATED

LITTLE DOGS AND THUNDERMUTTS ELIMINATE OUAE REPS

Image Image
SAINT MARY'S HUSKIES 4
MCGILL REDMEN 2

|> [GAME STORY @ CIS] ~ [GAME STORY @ MCGILL]
|> [SSN WEBCAST]

Now that the links are in and the evening game is over I have updated this post. McGill got off to a 2-0 lead but once again could not hold it. That's 3 blown leads in 3 games for the OUA.

BTW, the SSN webcast (for both Friday games) has not been uploaded as I post but likely will have been as you read.

The shots on goal in the 3rd period were 6-3 for McGill. They were down 4-2 and managed only 6 shots. I suppose that's better than the 3 shots they had on Manitoba or the 4 that UQTR had on Alberta. But OMG how sad it is for the cream of the OUA East. This is the nationals. You need to play stronger in the 3rd. My guess is that they are not used to the competition level. The teams from the AUS and the CW play A or B level teams every week and must work to win. I cannot believe that those teams lack conditioning.

It also appears that the media circus around ex-con Mike Danton of the Saint Mary's Little Dogs has subsided. Hopefully that will remain the case.

Anyhow, Saint Mary's and Manitoba will play what amounts to a semi-final game Saturday afternoon. I'll be watching!

Image Image
UQTR PATRIOTES 2
LAKEHEAD THUNDERWOLVES 7

|> [GAME STORY @ CIS ENGLISH] ~ [GAME STORY @ CIS FRENCH]
|> [SSN WEBCAST]

The CIS game story link is not working. The English link leads to a French story, which I suppose one could translate with Google Translate.

The Thundermutts got off to a 3-0 lead and never looked back. Their ticket-holders were out in full force, which was nice. They sold lots of tournament passes but few ticket-holders were actually attending. I suppose lots did not want to miss work for the afternoon games.

Anyhow, at least the game did not witness a team blowing a lead and from that angle posed a refreshing change of pace.

The Saturday night pool finale between Lakehead and Alberta will carry a lot of intrigue. Alberta is the #1 seed and a traditional power. Lakehead has promised lots and delivered little in recent seasons. Just when they appeared to be on the verge of being a powerhouse this year they limped their way through a loss to the McGilligutties in the OUA final.

OTHER MEDIA STORIES:
  • CISblog.ca: Day 1 Update - It has a comments section with input from CIS observers from across the country, including a brilliant fellow named Hollywood.
    CISblog.ca: Friday Notebook - And to keep things fresh they now have a blog post for Friday's action.

Chronicle-Journal: Best of the West - The story deals with the CW's dominance of opening day.
    Chronicle-Journal: Ferguson in the house - JFJ is a scout for San Jose now and is in T-Bay.

T-Bay Newswatch: Ferguson Jr. still in the game - This story adds that JFJ wants to be a GM again.
    T-Bay Newswatch: Wolves slam Patriotes - This is a very good game story and deserves a read. Here's a quote:

Lakehead coach Joel Scherban said he expects more of the same against the Golden Bears, a team he last met as a player in the 2006 University Cup final, a game the Wolves lost 3-2.

“Alberta is obviously a great team. Year after year they’re here. They’re an experienced team, a lot of high-end skill, very smooth skating, they move the puck well. We really need to be at our best tomorrow to beat them. We need to execute like we did tonight. We need the jump we had tonight,” said Scherban, who sat with former coach Pete Belliveau during the afternoon tilt, but said they talked anything and everything but hockey.

“We need to elevate our game to a level we haven’t played before,” he added.

How to do that is the $64,000 question. If Scherban had any secret answers, he wasn’t sharing.

“The game plan tomorrow is not going to change much from tonight. We’re going to do the same things. We’re going to focus on ourselves. Obviously there’s some stuff that we’ll go over with the players specific to Alberta, about their tendencies.”

The afternoon game between Manitoba and Saint Mary’s is scheduled for 2 p.m. The evening tilt between the Wolves and Golden Bears is a half-hour earlier than usual, at 7 p.m., to accommodate Rogers Sportsnet, which is televising the game.
    That game time change is worthwhile to note from the official schedule which has been circulating.

South Campus Sports: Bears top Patriotes to open nationals - This is an Edmonton story. Evidently the U of A is also located in the south end of town.

Edmonton Journal: U of A wins to open CIS hockey championship - Another Edmonton story.

Cape Breton Post: Huskies, Redmen to open CIS hockey finals - A view from the east coast.

CanWest Global: Bisons rally to shock McGill at CIS hockey championship - Oddly, this is from their Saskatoon office. Hmmm.

McGill.ca: Bisons rally to stampede Redmen in overtime - This is old news already!
NEXT UP:
  • March 27, 2010 - 1:00 CDT Image Manitoba @ Saint Mary's : [SSN WEBCAST]
    March 27, 2010 - 6:00 CDT Image Lakehead v Alberta : [SSN WEBCAST]
    March 28, 2010 - 6:00 CDT Image Final Game : [SSN WEBCAST]
BOOKMARKS:
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21

Hollywood2
Champion

BISONS ELIMINATED

Post by Hollywood2 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:55 am

March 27, 2010

BISONS ELIMINATED

Image Image
MANITOBA BISONS 0
SAINT MARY'S HUSKIES 5

|> [GAME STORY @ CIS] ~ [GAME STORY @ LU] ~ [U OF M STORY]
|> [SSN WEBCAST] ~ [HIGHLIGHT PAGE]

The Bisons came up flat on national TV, which is unfortunate. They started slow and never recovered. Top centre Rick Wood was missing from the line-up, which adversely affected both the PP and PK. Plus they shuffled the 3rd and 4th lines and neither of those were applying pressure to SMU they way they did in conference playoffs against Alberta and Sask. It also did not help that they never played the body as consistently as in prior games. They allowed SMU forwards to camp out in the slot completely unharassed.

Bu when all is said and done they achieved top 4 status in the nation, which is a very good accomplishment for the team. Now we await to see the off-season recruitment.

Image Image
LAKEHEAD THUNDERWOLVES 3
ALBERTA GOLDEN BEARS 5

|> [GAME STORY @ CIS] ~ [GAME STORY @ LU] ~ [GAME STORY @ U OF A]
|> [SSN WEBCAST] ~ [HIGHLIGHT PAGE]

I only checked out highlights because I spent Saturday night watching the MJHL final between Dauphin and the Saints (won 1-0 in OT by the Kings). Lakehead put up a battle as expected on home ice. In the end, Alberta was better.

NEXT UP: BOOKMARKS:
August 8, 1961
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS 38
BUFFALO BILLS 21