2011 Memorial Cup - Mississauga,ON

Discuss Pro Hockey, Canadian Teams in particular

Moderator: Referees

Gill The Thrill
Superstar

2011 Memorial Cup - Mississauga,ON

Post by Gill The Thrill » Tue May 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Great tournament, Great Hockey, Real True authentic Canadiana, and did I mention great Hockey.

The four teams in this years tourney are OHL champion - Owen Sound Attack, WHL champion - Kootenay Ice, QMJHL champion and #1 ranked CHL team - St. John Sea Dogs, and the Host team who were Eastern Champs of the OHL - Mississauga St.Michael's Majors.

I've got a pair of tickets for the entire tournament because I want to see a Memorial Cup Final. I've still got several games that I'd be interested in selling as that's a lot of hockey to watch in one week. I will go to 3 maybe 4 games most. After slower than usual ticket sales thanks to GTA fans being thoroughly brainwashed by MLSE into thinking that only the Leafs are worth watching. :? :? Nothing could be further from the truth. :wink: The Saturday game between Owen Sound and Kootenay is a total sellout and less than 300 tickets remain for every other game in the 5500 seat Hershey Centre.

I'm selling tickets for Saturday, Sunday, possibly Tuesday and Wednesday's Round Robin Games....if you're in the Toronto area or will be and you're interested in watching some actual championship level hockey, something rare in the GTA since 1967 :wink: , then PM me.

Thanks.